The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Razzle Dazzle Magic Show in Murfressboro TN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 20, 2009 Contact: David Williams
(615) 594-3177
Alan Fisher
(615) 374-9533
Jeff Mullins
(615) 796-0079

Club Presents 10th Annual Razzle Dazzle Magic Show

MURFREESBORO: The Middle Tennessee Magic Club in conjunction with the Murfreesboro / Rutherford County Center for the Arts presents the 10th annual “Razzle Dazzle Magic Show” on Saturday, April 25 at 7:02 PM.

Eight magicians will perform their best stage magic in six acts along with hilarious host Clark Kirsch as the Master of Ceremonies.

“The audience will be entertained with a wide range of magic, from comedy to classical and a finale that will make you laugh so hard that you might need a tissue,” said Jeff Mullins, the show’s director.

“We will have some old pros and some new talent. The old pros are younger than the new talent. Figure that out,” quipped David Williams, the club’s President. “Hide your silverware because after they’ve seen Scott Cantrell, your kids will want to start juggling anything.”

“The show is suitable for all ages and will be some of the best family entertainment one can experience,” Mullins added.

“Razzle Dazzle harkens back to the days of vaudeville. One act is very serious, then the next is crazy, then the next is for kids, and so on,” said Alan Fisher, a performer in the show who has 40 years of stage experience including 6 years starring in the national tour of an off-Broadway musical.

Rounding out the cast will be Reo Hagood, The Magical Gibson Family, Jerry Fraley, and John Harmon. Providing magic in the lobby before the show will be Jim Ford and Blaine Little.

Advance tickets are on sale now for a limited time at Mullins Jewelers, located at 19 Public Square in Murfreesboro, or you can reserve tickets by calling the Center for the Arts at 615-904-ARTS (615-904-2787). Tickets are $10 for adults and just $5 for kids under 12.

The Center for the Arts is located at 100 W. College Street in Murfreesboro.

The Middle Tennessee Magic Club is Ring 252, the Murfreesboro chapter, of the International Brotherhood of Magicians, the largest fraternal organization of magicians in the world. They meet the first Tuesday of every month at the Center for the Arts at 7:02 PM. Any one with a sincere interest in magic in welcomed.

For more information, visit the club’s award winning web site – www.IBMring 252.com
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Well done Dave!
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
But why only $10????? Magic is worth more than that! And the Cfta usually charges up to $15 for their shows. You all should at least match that standard.
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
John, Thank you for your kind words.

The price of admission works for us.

We packed the house the last two times. The average family can afford 25 - 30 dollars.

Good luck and break a leg in NYC.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Tickets are now on sale at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts.

http://www.boroarts.org/
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:
On 2009-04-10 16:42, Darkwing wrote:
Tickets are now on sale at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts.

No kidding, tickets are going fast. If you would like to attend the show, it would be a good idea to go ahead and buy your tickets.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Show is a week from today.

Tickets are now at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts.

Less than a third of the tickets are still left.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Only 20 tickets left. This show will sell out.

Tickets are now at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts.

TMConvention
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of TMConvention
I missed the show but heard it was a hard sell-out with people being turned away! Excellent job! That venue has been a hard sell in recent years due to poor management, so selling it out is a BIG deal.

Congrats Dave!
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Well, it was a team effort of Ring 252, the Middle Tenn. Magic Club, We also sold out our Sat. night 2008 Fall Show. We had a great producer, Jeff Mullins, great stage crew, great acts and great business people pulling in the same direction. We even had guys do a mini show in front of the theater for the folks we had to turn away so they would at least see some magic and not be too disapointed. We have a great group of club members that love magic, care about our audience, and care about the quality of the product our customers are buying.

I am very fortunate to be a part of such a great group of folks. Did I use the word "great" too much?

Thank you for your kind words.

David Williams
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
250 Posts

Profile of afun14u
I smell "Green" it's ez to bash the ones that are actually out there doing something. That's OK! David, I do wish I could have made it up...Miss seeing you guy's...Send them all my best and congrat's on the show. Maybe I will be there next year...
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Buddy,

I would love to see you again. It has been way too long.

Let me know if you are going to be in the Nashville area.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Razzle Dazzle Magic Show in Murfressboro TN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL