We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silk magic.. encyclopedia... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22930 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2009-09-08 22:26, stempleton wrote:
Okay, I'm sure I'm showing my ignorance here, but why is there no republishing of the volumes? We (I include myself) are coming into the performance arena everyday. There is a continuing market for these books. Especially in these days, finding a method of publishing is both inexpensive and convenient.

Okay, Hank Lee Magic has the rights to the books, and all are available from him. Hank Lee has republished all 3 volumes and published the 4th long awaited volume at great expense to keep the fonts the same in this last volume.

If you do not want to buy hard bound books for $140, then they are now on CD Rom for $40.00. Here: http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......0&page=1

Silk King Studios only has the last remaining copies of Volume 3 from the original printing of the books. If you get Volume 3 from Hank Lee it will be a reprint of the original.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silk magic.. encyclopedia... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL