The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What do you do or use to market yourself? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Ann Arbor
1249 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Thanks Mark,

And thanks to everyone that allowed me to become involved in their efforts to pursue a dream. Sorry to those that I couldn't get to in time. I'm sure you understand, as you can't perform all of your shows for free either. However, for the rest of April there is a half-off, early subscriber promotion in place for the program that effectively begins May 1. The website should explain everything you are curious about, and if not, I welcome any questions that you can come up with. This isn't a consulting service, it's a COACHING service.

Thanks again. Get in2it and start your dream!

Jeff Travilla
Jeff Travilla - I own an advertising agency to help finance my magic addiction.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-04-13 18:02, pearljamjeff wrote:
Thanks Mark,

And thanks to everyone that allowed me to become involved in their efforts to pursue a dream. Sorry to those that I couldn't get to in time. I'm sure you understand, as you can't perform all of your shows for free either. However, for the rest of April there is a half-off, early subscriber promotion in place for the program that effectively begins May 1. The website should explain everything you are curious about, and if not, I welcome any questions that you can come up with. This isn't a consulting service, it's a COACHING service.

Thanks again. Get in2it and start your dream!

Jeff Travilla

I too can't say enough about Jeff and the Comprehensive Marketing Plan he created for me. Yes, it was FREE but for those who know me if I didn't like it even for FREE I would say so.

Matter of fact I am meeting tomorrow with my first prospect to talk about them becoming a new client for my new service. And the funny thing is is that this prospect is a friend of mine and has been for a few years. I just never thought to approach him about my work as a performer. He is the assistant to the director of a ************ and thanks to Jeff my eyes are now open to this new opportunity.

I will be posting a "real" review of what Jeff handed me in a few days. The review will be in two phases so stay tuned.

Thanks Jeff,

John

PS: If you have been squandering your time and efforts because there are so many markets and so little time contact Jeff he will focus you on what you should be doing and maybe, like me, show you something that you never thought of but would be PERFECT for you.

And yes I will be signing up for more.

JEFF'S SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!
kyle_freemason
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of kyle_freemason
I use my superior good looks and my brilliant personality to market myself. Of course along the way I must give out free items and actually from time to time demonstrate my fabulous abilities. It is hard being a self proclaimed genius performer. lol.

Kyle
MM
Butler # 254
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Ann Arbor
1249 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Quote:
On 2009-04-13 18:19, johncesta wrote:

Matter of fact I am meeting tomorrow with my first prospect to talk about them becoming a new client for my new service. And the funny thing is is that this prospect is a friend of mine and has been for a few years. I just never thought to approach him about my work as a performer. He is the assistant to the director of a ************ and thanks to Jeff my eyes are now open to this new opportunity...

JEFF'S SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Way to go John! I love that you've started working the plan already! Thanks for the kind words. With so many new books, tricks, and effects vying for our hard earned dollars, I wanted to use my talents to offer something different, something with real and measurable value. If you get just ONE more booking than you would have otherwise, the plan more than pays for itself. But by putting working "in2it" like John already has, it will likely become invaluable. I know this doesn't sound very modest, but one thing that I KNOW I'm good at is helping others succeed!

Thanks again John for your kind words!

Jeff
zifferinolpm
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of zifferinolpm
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Quote:
On 2009-04-14 20:13, zifferinolpm wrote:

Yep this is the way to go.

I have and so should all others.

-Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
In Jeff Stones free monthly Newsletter he offers a bunch of advice on marketing.
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Ann Arbor
1249 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Quote:
On 2009-04-16 15:26, scarnecky wrote:
In Jeff Stones free monthly Newsletter he offers a bunch of advice on marketing.

I subscribed right away because it is my humble opinion that Jeff Stone has the BEST first name in the industry.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On 2009-04-16 16:11, pearljamjeff wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-04-16 15:26, scarnecky wrote:

I subscribed right away because it is my humble opinion that Jeff Stone has the BEST first name in the industry.

Our great name combined with one of the greatest bands! Excellent screen name... and thanks for subscribing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What do you do or use to market yourself? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL