The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » "Sneeker Tweeker" Wolfs Magic needs your help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Here is a link to see some some pics of the Sneeker Tweeker in production.
http://wolfsmagic.com/Sneekwer%20Tweeker%20Prod%20Pics.htm
more pics will come after shipping.
Thanks
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Thanks for posting Chance...how cool is it to see the materials coming together?

Ken
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
How cool is it?
VERY cool as I have been developing this trick for YEARS now and to see it finally come together is very rewarding.
I am sure you were asking the folks that as well. I had a well known builder once tell me "Do not let people into your shop. It is best to keep your process a secret"
I personally disagree with that philosophy. When I have had a chance to see the inside pics of Owen Magic and other companies, it was like magic in itself to see the guys working, parts in partial assembly and mystery tools and gizmos lying around.
Hopefully my pics of the building process will inspire a young builder to get involved and keep the magic torch burning!
Thanks
Chance

Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
Thanks for posting those production pictures! Looks like you've got quite the assembly line there Smile
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
MAN, I really wish I could've had one of these by Halloween for the 2 huge shows!

Steve
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Great stuff, Chance. I'm reminded of Tom Sawyer whitewashing the fence - he convinced his pals that is was so much fun, they all wanted a go. In the end, Tom sat and watched, after he "charged" his mates to whitewash the fence! I seem to recall he got a matchbox with a bug in it, an apple core, and more besides.
How cool would it be to help to assemble some Wolf's Magic props?
Potty Smile
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Chance was very generous with his time when I was out his way this past summer. Talk about a thrill! I got to see his warehouse and incredible collection of magic. It was an unbelievebale opportunity to sneak a peek behind the curtain of Wolf magic!

Thanks again Chance..

Ken
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
So anybody got theirs yet?
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
I don't think they have shipped yet Wayne

Can't wait to get mine - my Flea arrives next week too!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hi folks,
Well, as hard as we try we cannot estimate the exact time it takes to complete a product, package and ship when it is a first run item.
The Sneeker Tweeker’s themselves and all accessories are COMPLETE. The final testing, packing and shipping is what is setting us back a couple days.
I also have to make the DVD as well so that is what will suck up the weekend time.
The new and final shipping date will be Monday Nov 9.
We apologize for the continued delay.
We appreciate your understanding and your support,
Chance & Shelley

Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Sneeker Tweeker Shipping Update!!

GREAT NEWS!
We began shipping today and will continue shipping through tomorrow and Wed. as it is a long process to package label and transport.
You will receive a Fed Ex tracking number on your shipping day.
Thanks so much for the support and please let me know how you guys like the Sneeker Tweeker!!
Chance

dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
Got mine, gang!
Haven't had time to play with it...
But, right out of the box, I can tell you this baby is a real winner!

Only 4 left.
I predict these will be a sell-out as soon as the reviews start rolling in!
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Mine's here in the UK already! It just arrived a couple of hours ago, and this is gonna be one of Chance's top products, for sure!
The prop comes in a very sturdy ATA case, and props all beautifully packed for shipping. You have to watch the DVD to understand the whole prop, and what impressed me was the SIMPLICITY of everything. Chance has made the whole thing "tool-less", so you can assemble it, change batteries, glo-plug, etc, all without the need for ANY tools other than your hands!
The controls are conveniently placed, making the routine very easy to perform. And the switch (as seen on the demo) is quick as a flash.
There are a LOT of little subtleties (such as the buffer wheel helping to spread the smoke to cover the change).
Most importantly, the shoe than can be switched is MUCH BIGGER than I'd thought. The Sneeker Tweeker will accommodate the same sized shoe as my Dirt Eradicator, which is a huge (though very attractive) prop. My thoughts are that the shoe size limitation is really not a big problem. Also, my DE needs quite a bit of attention to the "works" during performance, whereas the Sneeker Tweeker is pretty much self-working. Which means the Sneeker Tweeker solves the shoe-burning plot in the MOST effective way you could imagine!
Design-wise, of course, this is Classic Wolf's Magic. But Chance has used black art effectively, and it doesn't look like there could be space to switch the shoe, as the spectators can see right underneath the prop. So many small details are included, such as some rare-earth m*****s to hold the buffer wheel in placebefore the routine starts, and a measuring bracket, to make sure you don't try to fry too large a shoe.
Negatives: the prop talks a little, but Chance gives you one way to reduce that. Good routining should mean talking is NOT an issue. Also, the burnt shoe looks like it should be even more fried, but I'll see what reaction I get first.
Overall, I think this is one of Wolf's finest. The MOST compact shoe-burner, and the most magical, in my opinion. I'll thoroughly enjoy adapting my DE routine.
Fantastic stuff!
Potty Smile
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Potty,
Thanks for the FANTASTIC review!! I am so glad you can appreciate the prop and its workings as well as the subtleties that make it work.
I am sure you will create a original and entertaining routine once you have had a chance to do your thing.
Regarding the talking. I really battled this and given the principle used for the switch and the speed needed for the switch, I did the best I could.
The talking, which is a slight thud, is not an issue at all during the first switch as the incredibly LOUD Siren is going off at the time. Not to mention the performer should be making all kinds of exasperating sounds while struggling to keep control of the buffing wheel.
I covered the second switch talking issue on the DVD.

Regarding the burnt shoe. We tried our best to make a generic melted shoe to pass for nearly any shoe of that size. They are a FOAM Clog type shoe we used and you can carefully melt it further if you choose but this is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
A not so funny story about the burnt shoes.
I had 34 shoes to melt. I used a ventilated room with a large fan exhaust and a proper air intake which allowed all the smoke etc. to flow quickly and completely out the exhaust as the shoes were burnt 12 inches from the fan. I also used an appropriate respirator mask for fumes and particulates.
Given all the precautions...I ended up in the EMERGENCY ROOM at the Hospital!!
I did not let anyone know as I thought it may be perceived as an excuse for the brief delay in shipping.
The Foam apparently/possibly emits a Cyanide Gas as well as other toxins in a gas form that the mask did not protect me from. The gases can drop to the ground rather than go out the exhaust. Needless to say, I am OK but learned a great lesson.
I have an EXTENSIVE background in using toxic paints, proper protection etc and it still got me so if you choose to burn extra shoes or burn the one provided etc...
PLEASE DO THIS OUTSIDE as you stand UPWIND and BE CAREFUL!!!

I look forward to Doug King's review as well as others!
Thanks for the support!
Chance

Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

It's sat there catching my eye constantly since yesterday, and I'm happy to report that the "Sneeker Tweeker" is a misnomer - quite a big red herring. This isn't just a shoe burner, it's a utility prop! Take the shoe out of the picture, and you have a cool "machine" table-top kinda thing, with effects, and a visual switch. There is NO reason why you should switch out a shoe. You can use ANYTHING that fits! Use m*****s or velcro on the base, instead of the velcro straps, if you need.
I can now rate this as the BEST thing Chance has put out, bar none! A prop that comes with a KILLER routine, AND you can use it to create your own original routine. I am already thinking of pirate-related routines, as well as Christmas.
As many of you know, I LOVE magic props, and this is VERY COOL!
Potty Smile
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Christmas presentation: use a Christmas stocking instead of a shoe. Fill the stocking with a lump of coal, empty sweet wrappers, broken toys, etc, and strap it into the machine. Switch on and buff with the wheel made from clippings off Santa's beard. The machine goes nuts, and the stocking is now seen to have some beautiful embroidery on it. And closer inspection reveals that all the contents are now brand new and restored - except the lump of coal, which seems to have been missed - until it transforms in your hand, into a present!
Happy Christmas, Potty Smile
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Potty. Has anyone else received theirs yet?
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » "Sneeker Tweeker" Wolfs Magic needs your help! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL