The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The musing box by Lee Earle (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1282 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
And now almost 20 years later we all regret selling this masterpiece with that emotional story and pay 500,00

If presented well the illusion is sooooooo real, the story so heartbreaking, they will get tears! And they will see and hear!!! Something they will NEVER forget! Smile

A KILLER Smile
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4471 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I backed this project with the idea of incorporating it into the Musing Box routine:
https://murobox.com/en/

I have yet to receive my order, but I get regular updates that they are finishing up the final mechanisms.

I think it holds a lot of potential when combined with some judicious pre-show.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3245 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I was very intriguing by this, but the price tag was just too much for my meager budget.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The musing box by Lee Earle (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL