The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Be On TV show "Wife Swap" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1821 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Magicians (preferably with your wife or family in the magic biz) living in the continental U.S., married with at least one child between 7-17, and want to be on the TV program Disney/ABC's "Wife Swap", PM me.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Exactly why are you soliciting people for the show Wife Swap?
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I don't want a wife myself, why would I want someone else's? Everytime I see magicians on any show other than a magic special, they are usually made to look pretty foolish.
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
Not wasting the 15 mins on this one .. All publicity is not good publicity ...just ask Milli Vanilli...
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1828 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
The reason he is soliciting is he is trying to get the $1,000 finders fee.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2227 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
I have enough stress in my life. Smile
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Finders fee? Ohhhhkay. Oh Kev, saw you on TV the other night, you guys looked great.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I recently saw the episode with the magician (a member here) and I'm not sure if it was the show or the magician that made it look ridiculous!

I watch Wife Swap occasionally to remind myself how good I have it or when there's no Jerry Springer on!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
That was Andrew. His wife came off looking great, Andrew and the kids did not and for some reason he very much wants to be on it again. I found it very sad.
jackstevens
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of jackstevens
I don't think anyone looks great on Wife Swap. the show specializes in making people look pathetic.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yup... Say, how many places did this pirate fellow post the same dang thing? He's very eager to recruit some shlub.
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1126 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Quote:
On 2009-03-24 21:48, MagicSanta wrote:
Yup... Say, how many places did this pirate fellow post the same dang thing? He's very eager to recruit some shlub.

I've counted FOUR different places so far!
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'd swap my wife for a Dr. Pepper in a bottle and an old Mad Magazine.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I'd pass on the DP but LOVE Mad magazine!
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
I was kind of hoping the show had gone the way of "My Mother the Car".
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I read an article about that a guy on Wife Swap came off looking so bad that he lost jobs on boards he participated in and his web site for his company and his wives were attacked. They started web sites about what a horrible guy he was and people were harrassing him and his family and you know what? He deserved every bit of it after showing the public what kind of people they were.

In case anyone is wondering he was a very wealthy Brit living in San Francisco who insulted everyone from working people to the guys serving in the military and the US in general. I saw clips of it and I'd punch him if I saw him.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I think the media tends to portray magicians a lot of the time as "geeky" sometimes I do think though not just magicians but other entertainers as well are "stuck in the past" or doing things that worked years ago but are not changed to today's society examples are patter, props, or even the way the magicians dress.
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
I love watching this show, it's great.

I married my wife after 22 days of dating. We have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old together, and have been married 5 years, and still going strong. I knew I wanted to be with her from the moment I saw her....why would I want to swap her?? (true story)

OK she just left the room? Where do I sign up????!!!! Hurry before she comes back! J/K !!! Smile Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My sister got married at 18 a couple weeks after meeting a fellow. They have just had their 25th anniversary and have four boys from age seven to college age. They are not wacked out enough to be on that show.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19733 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have to say that the whole idea seemed so pathetic to me I have never even watched the show, and would have to guess at what station it is even on till I read it here.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Be On TV show "Wife Swap" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL