The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Be On TV show "Wife Swap" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Danny, I've seen the time Andrew (the magician) was on and I was shocked how it made him and the kids look and the wife he got swapped to him was a monster. The only one who came out looking alright was Andrews wife who other than being, in my opinion, a bit too freedom giving with young children was a very nice woman. Those people who get on don't seem to register that they are on because they are freakish to the rest of the world.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Andrew's wife seemed like she would be an awesome wife. The Future Ex Mrs. Hrusa (Who I got engaged to and then broke up with) basically thoguht magic was for kids and I should grow up and not do magic.

I wonder when swapping wives if you get to sleep with them?
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
Quote:
On 2009-04-02 01:00, chrusa wrote:
Andrew's wife seemed like she would be an awesome wife. The Future Ex Mrs. Hrusa (Who I got engaged to and then broke up with) basically thoguht magic was for kids and I should grow up and not do magic.

I wonder when swapping wives if you get to sleep with them?

Yes she's awesome !
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
My wife and I were once contacted with an offer to be a 'metaphysical family' on that show.
Even if we had a kid (which we don't), we still would have declined.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Steve, I had a run in with the metaphysical wife they did get....they are nut jobs.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

After reading these post I was curious and did a search on the show you were chatting about. I've only watched the show once previously.
Magic Santa, it was the one you mentioned - the wealthy guy who treated everyone so bad. It was the first and last time I watched it. It was such a turn off having to sit through it watching that guy seemingly take pleasure in belittling people. I wanted to reach through the tube and whack him. (smile).

Is this the magician you guys are talking about? In this clip he's not coming across badly but the other controlling neat freak wife is. Come to think of it, I'd like to smack her too.

Egads, I'd better not watch it as I'm turning from a reasonable non violent person to someone that wants to slap contestants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5EY1DA0c20

Chrystal
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
I think that the producers, of shows like this, go out of their way to find irritating people.

Oh ...wait...this is a reality show! What was I thinking?
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
"Is this the magician you guys are talking about? In this clip he's not coming across badly but the other controlling neat freak wife is. Come to think of it, I'd like to smack her too"
Yep that's the guy.
Remember it's a TV show . Is it really real ? Yes and no
I was really acting . I knew what the show was about and wanted to put on a great show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Be On TV show "Wife Swap" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL