The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Software for magicians (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
nagar
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of nagar
Is there an evaluation version available? If you need any help I'm a software programmer and I can offer suggestions.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2010-02-08 15:31, rowland wrote:
I have purchased this but I am still waiting to be sent the licence code to enable the product to be used, my emails are not being replied to.
Has anybodt else had any problems?

Same problem here - Paid via PayPal, button says Click to Complete Purchase, and I'm brought to a Magic Show Builder page which tells me that I am not a member. No license, no email. Except PayPal receipt. No acknowledgment of purchase from MSB.

Poor form IMO.

Jim
scintnl
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of scintnl
I'm working to fix the bug
nagar, I've sent you a pm
Thaumaturge
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Thaumaturge
Any word on this or a similar program being made available for macs?
Thaumaturge
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I finally bit the bullet and ordered this program. I am awaiting my license code at the moment. It will take some work to get everything entered but once I do I feel it will really impact my magic. The demo showed how I can go from being a magician doing a collection of tricks into one who has a detailed act that flows naturally. I'll know I have all my needed props with me. I'll also know exactly how long my act will be.

My favorite part of this program is the ability to link hyperlinks and videos I have stored on my PC. I can link video performances of the effect. This is a huge asset for my practice.

There is so much bang for your buck with this program. I have seen others that cost upwards of 10 times as much that don't add that much to the experience.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
scintnl
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of scintnl
The Mac and Linux version is now available!
crashbang1969
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of crashbang1969
Went to download and was informed the software is now $47??? I emailed him and it seems we now have to pay because the creator wanted to make a version for Mac users. Why should I have to pay $20 more so he could make a version for them?
amazing mike
View Profile
New user
Mike Sussman
10 Posts

Profile of amazing mike
I am coming to this subject very late so now that we are in 2014, does anybody highly recommend a Mac program to catalog magic inventory? I just need something to keep track of all of my tricks, dvd's, etc.
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On May 22, 2014, amazing mike wrote:
I am coming to this subject very late so now that we are in 2014, does anybody highly recommend a Mac program to catalog magic inventory? I just need something to keep track of all of my tricks, dvd's, etc.

Tap Forms is a good personal database.

http://www.tapforms.com/
amazing mike
View Profile
New user
Mike Sussman
10 Posts

Profile of amazing mike
Thank you. Is there anything else I can look at?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Software for magicians (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL