The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Magic Square and card counting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Harry Anderson does a trick in his act (2003) that combines card counting and magic square. I still can't figure it out and he picked me to lay out the cards at the show.

Ellen
Smile
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
Can you be more specific?
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
He has 2 audience members (one put down a card, and the other say what it is -- through the whole deck -- one is excluded and put onto a chair) while Harry takes the big piece of paper and write it as a graph and figure out the numerics that equal what a previous person in the audience picked (she picked 151). Eventually after card counting he knows what the card is on the chair.

I'm not good in math at all. But it worked out.

Ellen
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
Ellen it is very hard for me to even figure out from this description what happened there. Send me a detailed PM. I promise to answer.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
This routine is called Brains shows off. The 2 combined routines of magic square and card counting have nothing to do with each other.
Ellen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Magic Square and card counting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL