The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » If anyone is interested (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
If anyone is interested, I receive this email thought I would post it here.

John
Sideshow World

Hello at the amazing Side Show World!

My name is Kristine Lorefice and I work for Pink Sneakers Productions. We produce documentaries for NBC, TLC, Bravo, VH1, MTV & CMT.
Currently, we are casting a documentary series on rare medical conditions for the TLC Network.
I am inquiring to see if you may know of anyone who would be interested in being featured in this TLC/Discovery documentary.

We would send a film crew out to the participant for up to 4 days non -consecutively and follow them in their daily lives as they work, play and interact with their families. We want to show the true lives of these incredible, courageous people. If they were to be on the show, there is a large chance that many people would reach out to them and offer them opportunities.

We have a lot of people interested in this once-in-a-lifetime chance to get exposure in front of millions, but the TLC producers have extended the search.

If you have any more ideas or may know of anyone who may be willing to share their story on TV for the purpose of getting the story out there, feel free to call me at 407-464-2080 ext. 147, or email me at casting@pinksneakers.net.
Thank you so much, for your time!

Sincerely Yours,
Kristine

KRISTINE LOREFICE
CASTING NBC, VH1, MTV, BRAVO, TLC
PINK SNEAKERS PRODUCTIONS
1000 COLOUR PLACE, APOPKA, FLORIDA 32703
P: 407.464.2080 ext. 147
http://www.PINKSNEAKERS.NET
http://www.TLC.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » If anyone is interested (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL