The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Sideshow lives on with the lord (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Gosh, maybe if God hadn't been distracted by all those football players and boxers he was helping, he would have seen to it that this guy was born with arms and legs.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I cried. Seriously, I cried. But for all the wrong reasons.

No, I take that back. I cried for the right reasons. I just didn't cry for the reasons he wanted me to.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
If this is the guy I think, he's making more money than all of us, put together.

Freaks run the show, eh?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Contact number please,,,,want him for my show.

I already have plans for "The weapons of mass destruction revealed" Show,,,that one would look good next to it !!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
"Weapons of Mass Destruction?"

A can of bug spray?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
No, you know the ones I meen, the Weapons your ex Pred told us about,,,then we all joined in killing each other. Nobody thought to check em out,,,so,,,,what a great attraction to have,,,the whole world would pay a dollar to see that!!

Glad you kept the bug spray away from the Flea Thread.
Michael K
View Profile
Loyal user
Hazleton, PA
249 Posts

Profile of Michael K
Say a shorter version (lacked the preaching part) of this video via email this past Christmas that was sent around by people who forward jokes and funny movies. So I'm sure he is now internet famous. Forwarded jokes...there is a weapon of mass (time) destruction.

Flea thread...is that something you are pitching now?
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
What other choice did he have? He couldn't shoot himself. I know of many people who are cheerful despite being 'set up' to be miserable. Look at Kondini!

My best to this kid...his mission is far more important to his own well being and I'm sure he realized that...He got hooked up with the right 'crowd' and travels the world with a little 'help from his friends' and their agenda. Everybody wins. If he had chosen the sideshow route, his friends wouldn't have been so well heeled or motivated. He made a match made in...uh...yeah, there.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Sideshow lives on with the lord (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL