The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Hisonic HS-321 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I hate loosing my voice while busking at a festival after a few hours for a half/full crowd. That is why I wanted a battery powered PA system. I just received my Hisonic HS-321 today. It reads the battery will operate the system for 6-8 hours. It does come with two wireless mics also (head set and a hand held). I have not tested it yet. When I find out more, I will let you know about it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/HISONIC-HS321-35W-PA......ViewItem
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I wanted one too. I'll let you know mine turns out. This one runs on 6 AA batteries. I listened to it at GuitarCenter and the sound was fantastic. It's also light as a feather. It does not have on-board wireless. But I already have an AA battery wireless for it. In fact, it will be arriving at my house today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie......iddle:us
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
I got a Pyle Pro one like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PYLE-VHF-WIRELES......95188957

I love it. Rechargable battery, loud, lots of controls and inputs.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
My all-in-one HIsonic receiver amp/mic set has been working good for me for almost a year now. They've got a few newer models that are ever bigger and cheaper as well, so apparently the marketplace for this sort of item is large enough to support it (good news for us!)

Upon reflection I probably would have gone with the 35 watt system, and a little better fidelity on the mic would have been nicer, but for my purposes the 25 has been adequate...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I miss the days when Gaddy had a new avatar with every post.

Now, he's just another faceless bunny...

Is that Gaddy on his A-Game? Huh Gaddy?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I got really tired of the Café and some of the BS in the other areas (not here, y'all are aces!) and decided to just be another faceless voice for a while.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
My new amp is only a few watts which was surprising at first but given that it uses AA batteries , lasts 15 hrs, that makes sense. As long as the drivers are really efficient it should be just fine. I will know tonight. The UPS website says... "Out For Delivery"
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
Quote:
On 2009-03-27 15:30, gaddy wrote:
I got really tired of the Café and some of the BS in the other areas (not here, y'all are aces!) and decided to just be another faceless voice for a while.

Other areas?

Ya mean this place has other areas too?

Whoa...and ta think I've wasted 700 & some-odd posts on you buskers.

Dam it all. Someone reset my friggin' post count pronto.
danielluskmagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of danielluskmagic
I have the Hisonic 35w....the headset works great in outdoor situations...we reviewed it on http://www.themagicpodcast.com

Great value.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I made a mistake. It comes with a lapel microphone too. So it has 3 mics, not too.

I tested today when I was in a magic shop. The volume is great. But I did hate the squelching feed back noise it makes when coming too close.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2009-03-28 03:18, Dynamike wrote:
So it has 3 mics, not too.

(Correction) ,not "two."
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
How long do the batteries last before a recharge/replacement is necessary? I realize that this depends on usage and volume, etc. just looking for an approximation.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I've always gotten more than 5 hours out of my amp, and like 16-20 from my mic/transmitter
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2009-03-29 12:19, marty.sasaki wrote:
How long do the batteries last before a recharge/replacement is necessary? I realize that this depends on usage and volume, etc. just looking for an approximation.

Mine read 6-8 hours.

If used regularly for maybe a year, a new rechargeable battery might be needed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Hisonic HS-321 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL