The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Secrets of a Psychic Reader, by "Charles Garner" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
julieannjohnson
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of julieannjohnson
Mota, trust me, if you loved "Carnie, Pitchman, Indian Chief" you will love "Secrets of a Pyschic Reader." It's a bit different, but oh, so well written. I have a theory as to the identity of the author behind the pseudonym, and will gladly discuss this via PM with anyone who has read the book.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Mota asked:
Quote:
Doug, do you know of any plans of the author, Charles Garner, to write anything else?

Richard is trying to talk "Charles" into doing one more, and I believe that he is having some success, but I don't think anything is yet cast in stone. I would certainly be a customer, though.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
julieannjohnson
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of julieannjohnson
I would definitely and enthusiastically buy another "Charles Garner" book. I would also offer my services as a free sub-editor to pre-read it before it goes to press -- there are some odd little glitches in the writing of the first book, and another pair of American eyes might help. (Note, I am not trying to be arrogant about this; just realistic and helpful.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Secrets of a Psychic Reader, by "Charles Garner" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL