The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Vacuum Cleaner Cards. I think I did well patter wise too. I'm giving you all another chance, ENJOY! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5WvGguXio

This here you should have no complaints. What a awesome trick by Paul Harris

Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Bravo Ed! This is more like it. Good job, keep it up. I can tell your definatly improving!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks Paul, you've really had my best interest at heart and I appreciate it. Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I LOVE this routine and really missed doing it. Like I said elsewhere I learn new stuff and forget old stuff to relearn it again. Very funny comrcial Magic...HaHaHa, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
Hi Ed,
I remain a little more to-myself on the magic Café, but I do watch many of the videos put up - and I agree with Paul, this video was definitely an improvement over some previous ones. I feel like the biggest criticism I have of some of your videos is the length as they can run a little long, however this one was much more appropriate for the trick. The only criticism that comes to mind is be careful when squaring the deck not to make taking a break under the cards necessary too obvious - however that being noticeable is partially due to the unforgiving nature of the camera.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in because I've read of your frustrations here on the board and tell you I feel like this particular video was a definite improvement.

Best wishes,
Jimmy
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
The packets "kiss" for to long. You need to emphasize the "not-touching" component. There was a moment when I actually thought you just outright switched the two halves of the deck (I couldn't see what had happened)... even though I KNOW the effect!

Ben
p.s.
I laughed when you started using Paul's lines word for word. But, seriously, good vid.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
That was a good performance. I tried to watch it with my 'magician brain' switched off and think of how a layman (ie. not knowing what to expect) would see it. It's been a long day for me so this wasn't hard. Anyway the point is I didn't see any serious problems. It had a better flow to it than some of your other videos as well. Keep up the good work.
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
I have no complaints...YEESH! Nice work Ed.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks yes I too could see the square up. My first take was a little better but wouldn't publish. The only reason it was as short as it was is I "had something to say" during it and not as much nervous talk. Yes the kiss was a bit too long, I can be overly cautious but I live by my moto better off safe than sorry. Also I said Eureka at the wrong time...lol, but recovered well. I watched the perfomance (Michael Ammar's) twice, did two run through then I got it back as I use to do it then filmed it. Thanks I appreciate it, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Vacuum Cleaner Cards. I think I did well patter wise too. I'm giving you all another chance, ENJOY! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL