The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Gazzo's Pouch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mach
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Mach
Does anyone know where Can I buy one of these ?
Mach
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Mach
Also, these seem quite expensive, is there much difference between this and an assassin's pouch, for performing Gazzo's cups and balls ?
Paul Budd
View Profile
Veteran user
It's a shame he's only made
373 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
Sorry....I don't know where to find one, but man they sure are cool!
His face isn't really this long in-person!
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3165 Posts

Profile of gaddy
You could try emailing Gazzo on this very site...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
You can also try contacting Frank Starsini. He's a member of the Café and he makes leather pouches too.
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Penguin Magic used to advertise them, but they were either $600 or $700, I don't really remember. I know that Gazzo advertised that they were all Hand-made & that each one was a bit different. Pretty pricey, but then you get what you pay for.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13406 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Please don't buy a gazzo pouch from penquin, for goodness sake. just PM gazzo here at the Café. how hard can it be.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
Quote:
On 2009-04-04 06:37, Mach wrote:
is there much difference between this and an assassin's pouch, for performing Gazzo's cups and balls ?

I do believe that there is a difference between a Jay Sankey Assassin's Pouch and a Gazzo Cups and Balls Pouch.

I could be wrong though.
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Frank, Gazzo's own web page directs people to Penguin to buy his stuff. He has a special Gazzo store there. You're probably right that buying directly from him will give him more of a profit margin, but it isn't a sin to go where he suggests you go...

Bill
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13406 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Oh. Well, if gazzo's page directs people there, I agree.

Jay Sankey Assassin's Pouch and a Gazzo Pouch could not be more different.
One (Jay's) was hardly built. The other (Gazzo's) is built hardily.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
Quote:
On 2009-04-05 22:44, Billgussen wrote:
Frank, Gazzo's own web page directs people to Penguin to buy his stuff. He has a special Gazzo store there. You're probably right that buying directly from him will give him more of a profit margin, but it isn't a sin to go where he suggests you go...

Bill

Send me an Email or call this number and leave a message 305 600 2760
Not sure what web page your talking about
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
You could PM me or my email gazzoshow@gmail.com
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
I'm away from my regular e-mail computer, so I PMed you.

Bill
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
The assassins pouch is meant to keep a deck of cards in(ok you can fit two in it) wich hardly makes it usable for c&b loads. Fits on your belt like a mobile phone case (about the same size, too). And let´s not talk about the (lack of) quality. Brrrr.

Joshua Jays Pro Carrier was at least made of leather...

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
The one problem I seem to always have with Penguin magic is that they're always "out of stock" of most items that interest me & I'm forced to go elsewhere. Case in point, they DO list the Gazzo Pouch: http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1196
However they claim they're out of stock, but then go on to say that these are "made to order" by Gazzo himself! (?) Go figure!
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Hi Sir Richard,

Yes, we were taking orders for them when Gazzo was still in The States, but he has taken a bit of a sabbatical in England for the last year, so for that duration we took it off the site. If you need it urgently, I'm sure Gazzo can help you directly.

Acar Altinsel
Penguin Magic
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Quote:
On 2009-04-09 13:56, Acar wrote:
Hi Sir Richard,

Yes, we were taking orders for them when Gazzo was still in The States, but he has taken a bit of a sabbatical in England for the last year, so for that duration we took it off the site. If you need it urgently, I'm sure Gazzo can help you directly.

Acar Altinsel
Penguin Magic

No, I don't need it at all, I was simply pointing out the page where it HAD been for the member who'd raised the question. Also I had no trouble at all finding the page on your site, but much trouble in finding other items I've been interested in in the past. Thank you for your concern, however.
ketchup
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ketchup
Bill Gussen,

I believe that you could possibly be thinking of the Cups and Balls Museum page, which directs people to the Gazzo store on Penguin Magic and to Gazzo's website. I can't be positive though.

All the best,
Mike
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't believe, none will suffice."

-Joseph Dunninger
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Mike, I PMed you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Gazzo's Pouch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL