The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Sanders Lecture in Clarksville, TN on April 27th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Bob Sanders will be coming to Clarksville, TN to offer his outstanding silk lecture and magic.

For those who may not know, Bob is Grammar Supervisor here at the Magic Café. In addition to owning a dictionary, Bob has spent more than 47 years in the entertainment industry, as both an entertainer and entrepreneur.

His performing skills range from close up table magic for trade shows, sales meetings and private parties to full scale two-hour stage show productions with only magic and stage illusions.

For nearly three decades, he has enjoyed a reputation as an outstanding dove magician. With his wife, he also performs other stage shows using other animals. Among animals they have used, beyond their normal white doves, are geese, rabbits, and horses.

Bob functions as a performer, lecturer and/or dealer at many of the magic conventions nationally year-round.

Bob will be lecture will feature silk magic, but he is open to discuss any facet of the business of magic. (Bob has also been a full-time university professor at the graduate and undergraduate levels in the fields of marketing, management, and finance. In addition to the Ph.D. work and publishing in advertising and those fields, he has doctoral work in television and film production).

As if this isn't enough to entice you, Bob is also a silk importer and will be bringing a variety of silks and effects. Many of the silks and silk products are imported for the pros and never appear in magic shops! Since Bob is not a retailer, he will be his goods to lecture attendees at the same prices he offers to dealers. What a deal!

Don't pass up this opportunity to learn from a great magician!

Monday, April 27th 7 PM
Country Inn and Suites
Clarksville TN
(I-24 to Exit 4.; Go south on US 79 for 1/2 mile. Motel is behind Golden Rule BBQ)

If you have questions, send me a pm.
Bob Sanders will be coming to Clarksville, TN to offer his outstanding silk lecture and magic.

For those who may not know, Bob is Grammar Supervisor here at the Magic Café. In addition to owning a dictionary, Bob has spent more than 47 years in the entertainment industry, as both an entertainer and entrepreneur.

His performing skills range from close up table magic for trade shows, sales meetings and private parties to full scale two-hour stage show productions with only magic and stage illusions.

For nearly three decades, he has enjoyed a reputation as an outstanding dove magician. With his wife, he also performs other stage shows using other animals. Among animals they have used, beyond their normal white doves, are geese, rabbits, and horses.

Bob functions as a performer, lecturer and/or dealer at many of the magic conventions nationally year-round.

Bob will be lecture will feature silk magic, but he is open to discuss any facet of the business of magic. (Bob has also been a full-time university professor at the graduate and undergraduate levels in the fields of marketing, management, and finance. In addition to the Ph.D. work and publishing in advertising and those fields, he has doctoral work in television and film production).

If this isn't enough to entice you, Bob is also a silk importer and will be bringing a variety of silks and effects. Many of the silks and silk products are imported for the pros and never appear in magic shops! Since Bob is not a retailer, he will be offering his goods to lecture attendees at the same prices he offers to dealers. What a deal!

Don't pass up this opportunity to learn from a great magician!

Monday, April 27th 7 PM
Country Inn and Suites
Clarksville TN
(I-24 to Exit 4.; Go south on US 79 for 1/2 mile. Motel is behind Golden Rule BBQ)

Hosted by the Tri Cities Magicians Society (Clarksville, TN)

If you have questions, send me a pm.

Dave
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
David,

With only four days to go, I'm getting really excited to be there. I have some good friends there I hope to see.

I think this is also my last time in Tennessee until the IBM Convention there in late June.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
David,

I'm in town and ready to go. I'll see you folks tonight in Clarksville.

Yes, I will use ORANGE silks. (There must be some reason for that request.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Sanders Lecture in Clarksville, TN on April 27th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL