The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Must Defeat the Evil Kari the Librarian! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
So if we have a bunch of us doing the Macros it will be like taking candy from a baby! Without even touching it I've now pumped in over 200 votes in about 20 minutes, or rather my LEGION OF DOOM has.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
NO Samurai, I had to ask my other half, I was trying to figure it out too, then Clifford and his minions of doom......feh!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It now says that we are behind by 2% Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Quote:
On 2009-04-07 05:53, Psychic Samurai wrote:
It now says that we are behind by 2% Smile

I've been checking this throughout the day and we've seemed to always be 2% behind!!!!

Is there a possibility that when we vote for Trish that it also goes to the evil one?!?!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Perhaps the Evil One has her own version of Clifford the Red?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Sumthin ain't right. No updates to the numbers at all.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
30 Trish / 32 Kari
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
They cheat, they cheat, they cheat, they cheat,they cheat, they cheat, they cheat,they cheat, they cheat, they cheat,they cheat, they cheat, they cheat,....
Peabody
View Profile
New user
Atlantic City, NJ
25 Posts

Profile of Peabody
I just went there and voted 5 times but Trish is still down 32% to 31%!
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Trish up 32 to 31!!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is EXCITING isn't it!!!!!!!! Smile
Peabody
View Profile
New user
Atlantic City, NJ
25 Posts

Profile of Peabody
I just put in 5 more votes...Trish is up 33 to 31!!!
- Bill Watterson
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Let me add one bit more of instructions on the Macro. If you edit the Macro and put the following on the next line:

WAIT SECONDS=5

I am concerned that perhaps without the wait, the vote is not being uploaded properly or consistently. If this whole thing works, this should help stabilize the results of the macro.

But our efforts do appear to be working, the Evil Kari is being warded off by our Talismans of Terror. It appears she is also putting in votes, but I don't think it is at the level we can do so. The percentages of the bottom 4 are dropping and the percentages of the top 2 are rising. That is quite an accomplishment actually.
BostonBlackie
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
111 Posts

Profile of BostonBlackie
I put in my vote(s). Being from CHicago we understand this kind of voting.
It wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done in my life. Sadly though, it was far from the dumbest.
-- Zachary Nixon Johnson
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-04-07 22:35, BostonBlackie wrote:
I put in my vote(s). Being from CHicago we understand this kind of voting.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
:dancing:

It's dead even right now !!!!!
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Remember, the evil one is a librarian. She has probably Googled the bunch of us in here voting for Trish and has enlisted the help of librarians around the world to do the same. We sometimes forget that this is a PUBLIC forum.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Today is the last day and Kari is in a dead heat. Apparently she is more evil than we thought. Keep voting and defeat this scourge upon the earth. The lives of Bruce Springsteen and Elvis Costello depend upon us!
Peabody
View Profile
New user
Atlantic City, NJ
25 Posts

Profile of Peabody
I just voted 10 times and its still a dead heat at 35% to 35%!

Its time to bring in the big guns. I'm a member of another, very large forum that has nothing to do with magic. I'll putting out a call for assistance in their Off Topic section. If its not too late, they could crash the servers.

I'll be back!

P
- Bill Watterson
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I just voted again;

36 Trish/ 35 for the book worm.

Kotah
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
The Legendary Kotah has broken the tie!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Must Defeat the Evil Kari the Librarian! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL