The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » "Need Input" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I do not know how well it is made, but it is hideous looking, and does not look one bit deceptive.

As for Snap Illusions, a lot of their stuff is not deceptive and they build knock offs. I am not sure you want to support that buy purchasing from them.
-Matt
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Snowpuppy, I think you should just get a chair suspension really market it. Get Kyle Peron's book on the suspension and market it. In time, your budget will grow and you'll be able to get better stuff!
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
325 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Hey Kyle,
Thanks for the Info,but I already own a Chair Suspension,...I don't really consider this as a Stage Illusion,..I need information on Illusions that can be performed in a very intimate setting,(Practically Close-up)as most of my Audience's are with-in 5-8 feet away.Thanks,Mike
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
325 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Kyle,No disrespect meant,as I am realitivly new to "Stage Illusions"
Mike
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
No offence taken bro...
Actually, a chair suspension can be performed in more intimate settings... you could try the floating table, arrowhead or modern art... I've seen it done in really close settings and a well made one fools! Youtube this filipino guy named Mimmo...u'll see him doin the Origami with kids almost touching the illusion.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I agree. The chair suspension is indeed considered a stage illusion. It is also wonderful in that it indeed can be done very close or even in the rond. If you want a great illusion that plays big, packs small, can be done in a close setting and is not going to cost you a fortune, you really can not beat this illusion.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
sobrien
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of sobrien
Senor Rai
I was not certain if you were my kind of guy or not but after reading BOMBAY GIN. I know for certain we are on the same page! Nothing better for me but a little lime added maybe!

Thanks
Shawn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » "Need Input" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL