The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fun FREE trick from Barry and Stuart!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
I have done this on a few people since it came out April 1st and I love it! They have NO clue. So devious, and its FREE! Itricks wrote that it took over a year to make, great job Barry and Stuart! So much fun...

Here is the tutorial...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C_iy7SyDJE

and the actual video...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/videohub/esptest.shtml

Enjoy!
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
bgh13mm
View Profile
New user
Pelham, Alabama
84 Posts

Profile of bgh13mm
Wow!! I love this and I have done it also and it was great...Thinking about doing it for a few at our IBM metting this week.....
alibali
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of alibali
Just great, I'll show it to some friends this evening as an ESP experience ! Thanks for the tip !
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
I tried it and made the same choices as the girl - imaging how freaked out I was!
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Very cool.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
I can't wait to show this to my wife tonight.
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
414 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
This is great!

Jeff
dmueller
View Profile
Loyal user
Central Illinois
227 Posts

Profile of dmueller
I've already nailed a few people with this. Its pure genius in its simplicity.
Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
Oh I simply love Barry and Stuart and this is another explanation why - fantastic!
To infinity, and beyond!
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
What a great trick.
Andreas S.
View Profile
New user
Germany
60 Posts

Profile of Andreas S.
I don't know why, but this one really stunned everybody I've shown. Really cool.
Anthony Owen
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
204 Posts

Profile of Anthony Owen
I'm delighted you folks are all having fun with this project.

As you may know, I'm the Head of Magic at Objective Productions in London. In addition to Executive Producing 'The Real Hustle' and all the TV shows from Objective featuring Derren Brown, Pete Firman, Jonathan Goodwin, Alistair Cook and others, I've also had the great pleasure of working on all of Barry and Stuart's television projects. I worked with them on this project too, collaborating with them to devise the idea and method and producing and directing the footage.

It seems to me that there's a fantastic opportunity for you all to make this trick even stronger by combining the special footage with classic mentalism techniques (such as c***** t***, gl***** wallet etc.). Say to your spectator on the third test "This time don't say it out loud. Just write it down so that even I don't know what you're receiving!" Get the information and then code it as per the instruction video.

I'm sure you guys can come up with even better ways of combining existing methods or gaffs with the footage.

Best,

Anthony Owen
facebook.com/anthony.owen1
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
Anthony Owen exclusive products at TVMagic.co.uk
ohiobigdog
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of ohiobigdog
This looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see my girlfriend's reaction when I try it on her tonight.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Thank You for sharing. This does have a stunning effect on the spectator. Well done!
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Quote:
On 2009-04-06 16:37, Anthony Owen wrote:
I'm delighted you folks are all having fun with this project.

As you may know, I'm the Head of Magic at Objective Productions in London. In addition to Executive Producing 'The Real Hustle' and all the TV shows from Objective featuring Derren Brown, Pete Firman, Jonathan Goodwin, Alistair Cook and others, I've also had the great pleasure of working on all of Barry and Stuart's television projects. I worked with them on this project too, collaborating with them to devise the idea and method and producing and directing the footage.

It seems to me that there's a fantastic opportunity for you all to make this trick even stronger by combining the special footage with classic mentalism techniques (such as c***** t***, gl***** wallet etc.). Say to your spectator on the third test "This time don't say it out loud. Just write it down so that even I don't know what you're receiving!" Get the information and then code it as per the instruction video.

I'm sure you guys can come up with even better ways of combining existing methods or gaffs with the footage.

Best,

Anthony Owen

Bravo!

I heard it took over a year to make. I hope one of the magazines or someone does an "in depth" story on this...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Very nice!

The principle has many possibilities & variants, your imagination will be the only limiting factor. And it is easy to code the software.

Thank you for sharing.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Awesome
Does anyone know how long it will be available?

Don
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Brilliant use of Technology - Simple concept & very effective. You bet I will use this!
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
viler
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
186 Posts

Profile of viler
Really liked this one.

Is it possible to download the movie so it can be
used where there are no internet connections?

V.
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Quote:
On 2009-04-07 12:36, viler wrote:
Really liked this one.

Is it possible to download the movie so it can be
used where there are no internet connections?

V.

GREAT QUESTION VILER! ??
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fun FREE trick from Barry and Stuart!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL