The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review for: Angle Zero by Daniel Madison (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
*Effect: Angle Zero

*What it looks like: A corner is torn from a selected card. The selected card is held by the spectator. The torn corner is caused by the magician to vanish and reappear somewhere else. It could reappear ANYWHERE YOU LIKE.

*Creator: Daniel Madison

*Difficulty: 3 out of 5 [5 Being Most Difficult]

*What you need: A deck of cards. It doesn't even have to be a full/complete deck

*Set-up: This effect requires a very pratical set-up. It takes no more than 2 seconds.

*Practicality: This effect is so versatile. The outcome depends on how wild your imagination could be. You can make the climax really great depending on your creativity. You start clean and end clean.

*Audience Reactions: Great! The first time I did this effect was awesome. I was skeptical at first because I felt that the "method" wouldn't work but my audiences never suspected a thing. I combined the effect with my pickpocketing skills and made the torn corner appear inside the cellphone case of my spectator. Everybody went silent in disbelief. This effect can shock on spectator to a crowd.

*Final Thoughts: Because of its practicality, good audience responses that I get and the fair handling of the effect, Angle Zero immediately went into my repertoire. I highly recommend it. This is a great solid piece of magic.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
I love this effect I do this with signed card in that way looks more impossible.
Matze
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Matze
This effect is great..
I tried using a duplicate for the selection and then do a top change,but its really not necessary
this effect really works with the original method perfectly
of course presentation is key
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
You nailed it right Matze. This effect is in the same nature as effects like Witness/Deuce Bag, Stigmata, Indecent, Voodoo Card (Guy Hollingworth), etc. Easy to perform so you could focus more on your presentation. Simple magic that really hits hard. Smile
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review for: Angle Zero by Daniel Madison (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL