The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Automatic Silk into Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magic4u1
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magic4u1
Silk vanish to ball ...
Great magic for manipulation
graywolf
View Profile
Special user
South carolina
631 Posts

Profile of graywolf
What is the question????????????????Howard
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I was wondering about that too. Or is this a statement to say that this is a good effect?
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Actually this particular effect is a favorite among Asian performers and it is a common item sold in many Asian magic shops.
Magic4u1
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magic4u1
Where to buy this ?
Magic4u1
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magic4u1
Check out the video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foF4RmgFgpU

white silk I need .
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Realize this effect will tear up a silk very quickly. This is a very old German magic trick that was made long ago.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Fred-Erik Johanson
View Profile
New user
Estonia
89 Posts

Profile of Fred-Erik Johanson
Also I found the product available at Kap Magic.

http://kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=196

Thanks or making the topic and focused my attention to it. Anyone knows is there safe to order something from Kap Magic and isńt there any catch in free shipping?

With best regards,
Fred
jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
In last month only I get 3 trick from kapmagic
1-SUPER VANISHING BOUQUET & VASE
2-FLAMING SKULL
3-Paper Shooting (By remote control)

all product is safe and good
Fred-Erik Johanson
View Profile
New user
Estonia
89 Posts

Profile of Fred-Erik Johanson
Ok, thank you.
Just asking because some magic stores look suspicious.

-Fred
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
I´m curiosos...What is the best version, because there is with the same photo but the best quality? Just who can have this trick can help.

Santos
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
If you really think about it you can come up with alternative versions that will look just as good and not mutilate a silk, however the silk production and vanish woud have to be re-blocked. A vanish of silk to ball done full front looks nice, but I doubt that Lu Chen worries about cost of silk replacement.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-05-28 10:45, Stanyon wrote:
If you really think about it you can come up with alternative versions that will look just as good and not mutilate a silk, however the silk production and vanish woud have to be re-blocked. A vanish of silk to ball done full front looks nice, but I doubt that Lu Chen worries about cost of silk replacement.

FWIW

You can buy silks at a very cheap price in China. So no worries on replacements.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Ihave a question. the picture in the ads show a very small silk yet inthe video he used what appeared to be at least an 18 if not a 24" silk.
so what size silk comes witht teh ball.
thanks
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
Quote:
On 2009-05-28 10:45, Stanyon wrote:

FWIW
Is possible and easy replacement the silk?What is the best version.In the video the trick have a good impact...but works good?

Santos
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Lu Chen may have used a half silk (cut corner to corner). There are different sizes of the balls, some are a bit bigger.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
I've got one of these. Came with a tiny while silk but works perfectly with an 18" diagonally cut silt. Looks large - but rolls up really tightly. I think that's what Lu Chen might be using.

I've used mine quite a bit and the silk is holding up well. Not sure what size ball mine is though. Maybe I'll go and measure it.
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Is it possible to get these in 2" (or very near!) in white. If so does anyone have a source, please.

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation x 2
santos
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of santos
Quote:
On 2009-05-29 07:49, maylor wrote:
I've got one of these. Came with a tiny while silk but works perfectly with an 18" diagonally cut silt. Looks large - but rolls up really tightly. I think that's what Lu Chen might be using.

I've used mine quite a bit and the silk is holding up well. Not sure what size ball mine is though. Maybe I'll go and measure it.
Who sell this version? Do you know the website of Lu Chen?

Thanks
Santos
Orange Eric
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Orange Eric
It is possible to change out the silks, like to a different color?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Automatic Silk into Ball (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL