We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Automatic Silk into Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
188 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
The silk can be changed easily. If my model is the same as everyone else's, the silk one is connected by a dress snap. In fact you can repaint the ball since the standard colour is red. I changed mine to white.

Scott
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2009-04-11 14:11, Fred-Erik Johanson wrote:
Also I found the product available at Kap Magic.

http://kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=196

Thanks or making the topic and focused my attention to it. Anyone knows is there safe to order something from Kap Magic and isńt there any catch in free shipping?

With best regards,
Fred

The email of this shop does not work?
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Also you have to buy multiple items for free shipping LOL
magicdrums
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magicdrums
Hey where can you get the effect on the video that magic4u1 posted I wont that it is a really good effect dose anyone know how 2 do it and willing2 reaveal how 2 do it 4 me ...Smileor do you have 2 have like a surton prop 2 do the trick?????
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2009-06-02 15:02, magicdrums wrote:
Hey where can you get the effect on the video that magic4u1 posted I wont that it is a really good effect dose anyone know how 2 do it and willing2 reaveal how 2 do it 4 me ...Smileor do you have 2 have like a surton prop 2 do the trick?????

Seeing as you are new you will need to learn the secret handshake before we will reveal the secret.
cmdash24
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of cmdash24
Quote:
On 2009-06-02 17:53, Irishghost wrote:
Quote:

Seeing as you are new you will need to learn the secret handshake before we will reveal the secret.

LOL! That made my day!
magicdrums
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magicdrums
Lol ok
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-06-02 17:57, cmdash24 wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-06-02 17:53, Irishghost wrote:
Quote:

LOL! That made my day!

:rotf: That's a good one. Certainly made my day too. Smile
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
Neat toy, looks like once that the silk has changed to a ball that's it, no continuing on to a ball routine at least not with that ball.

http://www.martinsmagic.com/?html=full&nav1=dealers&key=885
ronymaruti
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of ronymaruti
The email of this shop does not work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.undergroundgaffs.com

You can contact to Kap Magic on info@kapmagic.com & kapmagician@yahoo.com

I had brought one good trick - "Card Fountain from Glass Cup". I received 4 days back only.

I was meted him at FISM WCM 2009 in Beijing, China. He told me he will be landing his home town on 14th of August 2009.
MAGICIAN RONY MARUTI
CONTACT ME AT: ronymaruti@yahoo.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of wally
Doe Kap magic shop really exist ????? what part of USA are they in.please email me, magicwalsh@gmail.com
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
Wally,
I would assume that they are in China (or Asia) not in the US - it doesn't actually say anywhere on the website...

It's not on their website (not that I could find!), but at the last Magic Live Twister Magic were selling these:

http://www.twistermagic.com
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you are looking for Automatic Silk to Ball, Viking Magic has them again for $65.00.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6007 Posts

Profile of videoman
I got a white one from Stevens Magic a couple months ago. I believe they still have them in stock. I'm not certain but they seem to be the same as those from Viking.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
23046 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Viking Magic has Red Balls with a red 20" long diamond cut silk.
conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
They also carry the same model in White, you just have to change the preference in the drop down box. Does anyone have the Viking Model?
Matthew Martin
"Merely to be acquainted with the basic secret of a card trick, in no way qualifies you to perform it. Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
~Dai Vernon
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of wally
Keep away from kap magic. they are fake. I would love to buy this, but they don't reply e-mails. http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=313
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6007 Posts

Profile of videoman
I have an automatic silk to ball that I've never used.
It is white, about 1 3/4 or 2 inches in diameter.
I no longer need it so I'd be willing to sell it at a good price.
PM me if interested.
Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Automatic Silk into Ball (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL