The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Do you smoke? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My poor dad is in NYC right now and he hates it. I'm sure smokers will be on the list of things he'll complain about when he gets back and his girlfriend, who is one of those idiots who believes everything is better in NYC, isn't in ear shot.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4764 Posts

Profile of landmark
Actually, smoking has been on the decline in NYC for quite a while. There is no smoking allowed in most restaurants, bars or public buildings. And it's become so expensive!

Curiously, my informal observation is that the only people I see smoking more are women in their twenties. No one else seems to.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have no clue brutha. I know in California (at least where I lived) it pretty much vanished. When I moved to Nevada lawdy lawd did they smoke. A none smoking section of a restaurant (the law changed a bit over a year ago thank goodness) literally meant that there was no ashtray on the table, every table around could be smoking but, dang it, your table wasn't.

Jack, I'm holding YOU personally responsible for my geezerly fathers well being while he is in NYC for his four times a year visit.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4764 Posts

Profile of landmark
Tell him to stop hanging around those women in their twenties Smile
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I've vanished and appeared a few cigarettes, but never smoked any.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Jack, you were close, she was dang near born in the 20's..... my father is her retirement program.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Do you smoke? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL