The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vision – The Ultimate Impromptu Borrowed Bill Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/

A new trick from Nathan folks!

Is it just me or is the method painfully obvious? Anyone inspecting the bill after the trick will discover how it's done.

I usually like Nate's stuff but I'm not sold on this one.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 05:36, Andi Peters wrote:

It appears that this trick is just being sold through Kranzo's site. The creator is a young guy with Kevin Parker on the dvd.

Data follows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huiWobItm......nel_page

Doug L.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 05:48, Doug Lippert wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 05:36, Andi Peters wrote:

It appears that this trick is just being sold through Kranzo's site. The creator is a young guy.

Doug L.

Maybe why it's not so good then, imho of course.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Id like ot tip in here and say that its not kevin parker. Steve Fearson first came to with the method then Morris rain perfected it ( to the exact same as vision) and released this a number of years ago..

Im disapointed that they went ahead and released htis even after I told the young man this..

Alan
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
That's the thing with these youngsters, they simply don't do any research. Then when you try to give them advice they ignore it and think they know best.

I wonder if Nate's aware of all this. His reputation's too good to be tarnished by this youngsters actions.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I have Punctured by Ben Morris-Rains and this seems to be the same method.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I have both. It IS the same method and ive let this he knowen to the guy and they still put it out
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yeah, this looks exactly like Punctured.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
You can see the fold from the demo. LOL
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 17:38, Thomas Kwon wrote:

This does not require a special fold.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:

It's fooled you then my friend! That's what you get for trying to be clever.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
This is just awful, especially considering Ben Morris-Rains already released it (and I genuinely do like his method).

And hey, not ALL magic released by us young ones is crap!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 19:32, Andi Peters wrote:
Quote:

It's fooled you then my friend! That's what you get for trying to be clever.

When you convince yourself that something is done a certian way, you start seeing stuff....
Ben Morris-Rains
View Profile
Regular user
Larkspur, Colorado
111 Posts

Profile of Ben Morris-Rains
Hey Guys-

Looks like my method, and at that, done in a way that makes it more obvious (The way I HAD done the trick when I first started messing around with the idea years ago).

Of course the method itself predates me by a long while, its just used in a new way.

Alan: I am thankful of you to tell him it was the same method, but not really surprised they would release it anyways, because nothing surprises me anymore haha (in life or in magic!).

It is a shame though that while knowing the facts they still are going to go ahead and release it.
PUNCTURE: Pen Through Bill
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
If anyone has any issues with the effect or think it might be the same as another please email me here nathankranzo@gmail.com

Did any of you ask Hiro Sakai for his permission?

This is not released yet either. And when it is you will be able to learn more about the history.

If you do your research you'll realize it is much older than all of you. : ) Let me know if anyone is interested in the real history and I'll share it with you. Or if you like you can just continue to point fingers without the facts.

Carry on.

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 16:32, Alan Rorrison wrote:
I have both. It IS the same method and ive let this he knowen to the guy and they still put it out

He is so da*n sure that the two methods are the same.

Quote:
On 2009-04-12 22:47, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
If anyone has any issues with the effect or think it might be the same as another please email me here nathankranzo@gmail.com

Did any of you ask Hiro Sakai for his permission?

This is not released yet either. And when it is you will be able to learn more about the history.

If you do your research you'll realize it is much older than all of you. : ) Let me know if anyone is interested in the real history and I'll share it with you. Or if you like you can just continue to point fingers without the facts.

Carry on.

Later,

Kranzo

Very well said.

Smile
P.S.
I have gone thru this kind of $**t from people who call them selves magic guru's & they think they know everything. They will try all means to sabotage a creation especially when the magician is less known. Luckily the young creator has not (yet) been humiliated (probably because Kranzo stands behind the effect) the way I was humiliated in an open forum.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Ustaad,

Thanks for your post. I feel your pain brother.

Ben dropped me a nice email with his method and handlings etc. We will look it over and go from there. See how this can be handled in a positive way?

Ok you can go back to the negative stuff now.

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Ben Morris-Rains
View Profile
Regular user
Larkspur, Colorado
111 Posts

Profile of Ben Morris-Rains
Hey everyone-

After a couple e-mails with Nate, he has decided not to release this effect as it is ultimately the same thing, just independent creation. I told him if it furthered the effect and was an advancement from my handling, he should release it. As it is not, well I'm just repeating what I said earlier.

Nate's a really cool guy and it was all handled nicely and privately like it should have been. I regret making that first post before e-mailing him, and will not do that again if this kind of situation ever comes up again.

My website is currently DOWN but if you are interested in the effect you can buy it from here: http://www.e-junkie.com/shop/product/45153.php

Once again, Thanks to Nate for keepin it chill.

All the best,
Ben
PUNCTURE: Pen Through Bill
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I knew Nate would make good on it. Just to clear a few things, ustaad I was so sure as I have both I'm in a position to make the judgment. I mean no I'll ends towards the young man also as he presnts himself well and has been nothing but proffesional. The point I was disapointed in was that it appeared that he had just shunned my advice; this is not the case however and I'll apologize for that. I also have nothing but respect for Nate as I've told him in person and happy he's took this the right way.

P.a Nate you know I'm a pen through junkie and I'd love more info on the history of the method just
For my geek files LOL

Alan
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Alan thank you for the clarification.

In our small magic world things are going from bad to worse. Creators are just not happy to see competition coming their way. They, along with their associates (boy's club), can go to any length to sabotage another persons creation/ creativity so as to get rid of competition. Eventually this brings in bad taste in our small community.

'Nuff said. Smile

Back on topic please.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vision – The Ultimate Impromptu Borrowed Bill Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL