The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vision – The Ultimate Impromptu Borrowed Bill Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2009-04-12 07:33, Andi Peters wrote:
That's the thing with these youngsters, they simply don't do any research. Then when you try to give them advice they ignore it and think they know best.

I wonder if Nate's aware of all this. His reputation's too good to be tarnished by this youngsters actions.

Nate's reputation remains intact. Well played my friend, you are truly one of modern magic's more upstanding creators. I like you.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5653 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
I wanted to edit my above post but couldn’t do so as a reply was posted. Here is what I wanted to say:-

For: Alan thank you for the clarification.

Read: Alan even though I was a bit rude in my above post, thanks for the clarification given by you in a very decent & dignified way.

Alan, I am sorry for my rude remarks.

Best regards,

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Quote:
On 2009-04-13 05:54, Andi Peters wrote:
Quote:
That's the thing with these youngsters, they simply don't do any research. Then when you try to give them advice they ignore it and think they know best.

I wonder if Nate's aware of all this. His reputation's too good to be tarnished by this youngsters actions.

Nate's reputation remains intact. Well played my friend, you are truly one of modern magic's more upstanding creators. I like you.

Split personality ?
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2858 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On 2009-04-13 05:54, Andi Peters wrote:
Quote:

I love it when things work out calmly. I can feel the love. : )

Thanks guys,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1358 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Quote:
On 2009-04-13 05:09, Alan Rorrison wrote:
I'd love more info on the history of the method just For my geek files LOL

Ben does credit Ken Kuroki (not Hiro Sakai) for an idea that was published in Five times Five Japan. He also credits Steve Fearson. I believe the pen through bill Joshua Jay put in his Magic the Complete Course book is the Ken Kuroki version (except he suggests using a post-it note as it fits his "magic around the office" theme)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vision – The Ultimate Impromptu Borrowed Bill Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL