The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Have some Tea? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I like Tetley's British Blend. I drink quite a bit so go for the decaff but it sure is good!!!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Are you partying tomorrow, or are you just going to watch it on tv?

Live reports from the field, you know that's what I want.

Are you on twitter?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
And my tea of choice is Earl Grey.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
The Mighty Leaf tea company makes some of my favorite teas: African Nectar and or Bombay Chai with a touch of soy milk. Honey in both.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Balducci..shame on you. This is a legit tea thread.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20540 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I know what I think will happen, I will be interested in what DOES happen, and how it is reported.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I'll be surprised if any brand of tea or tea related activity mentioned or alluded to in this thread can possibly live up to the hype.

Having said that, Ginger Peach by The Republic of Tea is also pretty darned good.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16238 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes I like a tea. I like it more when it is done the old fashioned way; in a tea pot with china cups and all of that. It’s a lot of work compared to throwing a tea bag in a cup. I don’t know why really, its something to do with presentation I guess. I like Tetley's. I like coffee also but I am afraid it doesn’t agree with me.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5019 Posts

Profile of landmark
Well Doug and Balducci that's not real tea anyway. Lousy, obvious, imitation, paid for by others.

Danny, are we off . . . Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Tetley's is real tea.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I like Earl Grey.

It's been cold and rainy in the Detroit area. I've been drinking tea at lunch.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11159 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Twinings Irish Breakfast tea, with honey.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Here in Tulsa; the home of the first big tea party since Boston, like our tea untaxed.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Herbal teas ..Celestial seasonings..that's what I like!
What more soothing, more comforting way to top off the evening than with a nice, warm cup o' tea?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Oh! I get it now!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
If you want to have tea done right, try the Afternoon Tea service here:

http://www.fairmont.com/empress/GuestSer......nTea.htm

And if that is out of your range ... well, apparently, these go really great with tea and you can make them at home:

http://www.yumyum.com/recipe.htm?ID=7899
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
Earl Grey with a little rice milk.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
So now I have to ask the question...what do you use to drink your tea? A mug or those beautiful English tea cups. I'm a coffee drinker myself, but have to use a dainty cup to drink Earl Grey.

Chrystal
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I use a HUGE cup so I don't have to get up from the keyboard. More than one tea bag.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
There is only ONE Tea plant.

All Tea is good no matter what, Black, White, Green, etc. It all comes from the same plant.

Store Tea in Tins only. if you can buy it in bulk, but tea bags will do if that's your only option.

Red Wine is the number one teeth stainer.

Tea is second.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Have some Tea? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL