The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Martin Lewis Lecture - Bridgeport, CT.- Tomorrow, Thursday, April 16 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SlushMan
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of SlushMan
NEW MAGICIANS ASSOCIATION PRESENTS:

THE MARTIN LEWIS 2009 LECTURE

WHERE:
Germania Schwaben Hall, 416 Horace St. Bridgeport, CT.

WHEN:
Thursday April 16 - 7:30PM Sharp

ADMISSION:
$15 or Join the New Magicians Association for just $25/year and all the lectures are free! Coming up on Tuesday June 2, the incredible GAZZO!

ANY questions about this lecture please PM. Thank You
http://www.newmagiciansassociation.com

--------------------------------------------

Part One, Stand Up Magic.

Crystal Gazing
A spectator slowly names the card that the audience is thinking of by gazing into a crystal ball. Martin’s method is as amazing as the effect.

Simplified Technicolor Prediction
A New method for my comedy prediction routine, which includes a great idea by Mike Porstmann.

Precognition
My latest effect, a video prediction system, with it you can foretell a video event before it happens. Max Maven said about it, "The roots of the effect go back 400 years - but Martin Lewis has yanked it into the 21st century. It was worth the wait.

The Hathaway Houlette
Three cards rise up from an examined jumbo deck which is inside a clear houlette suspended on ribbons held by you and a spectator - under seemingly impossible conditions - yet totally under your control. Martin shows everything, and he should know, the trick having been in his act for over 30 years.

Sketchpad Card Rise
This time around Martin show a variation of his classic effect "Cardiographic", this time, how to do ir for birthday parties, a great routine from friend Brian Scott.

Undivided
My new and exciting handling for the classic "Torn and Restored Cigarette Paper" that relies on subtlety rather than dexterity. A handling that makes the effect clearly visible for two or two hundred! I will show you can perform this ultra clean restoration, which has consistently baffled magicians and laymen alike.

The Bamboo Mat
This is my signature stage effect, and has been since 1986. Some might call it a Japanese "Troublewit," I call it repeat bookings - it is the most talked about effect from my show.

Part Two, Close Up Magic.

Business Card-iographic
You show an image of a deck, drawn on your business card. Slowly, and in full view, a drawing of a selected card rises from it. You then give it away as a souvenir. Business Card-iographic is a stunning promotional giveaway, that your customer will keep for years.

Spelling Collins Aces
Is my version of the Stanley Collins "Omega Ace Experiment" any good? Ask Bill Malone or Michael Ammar, they are among the many who perform it.

The Point of Arrival
Two marked cards vanish from the deck and join the ten in a handkerchief. A detailed exercise in misdirection.

The Stampede Second
Deal cards out from under a postage stamp in this highly visual illusion. Paul Harris is considering this for David Blaine so look out...

The Sidewalk Shuffle
Martin's classic jumbo monte effect, still used by magicians everywhere, after 30 plus years.

Mcabee Rings
The most elegant close up linking ring routine, with gold bracelets, which is eventually left for examination.
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
How was it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Martin Lewis Lecture - Bridgeport, CT.- Tomorrow, Thursday, April 16 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL