The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Book Distribution (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Timotheous
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Timotheous
This is awesome information....

Really.. I have some projects in the works and I'll apply much if not all of these posts to my work.

I to wish to supply the magic community with well written material. And valuble material. I think I've found a niche of magic that will be profitable. Although that's not my motivation. I don't forsee needing monies for my labor.

I mean. I'm an inventor and I don't limit my imagination to just magic. I can't. My mind takes me where it goes. and I've some things that could be very lucrative (non-magic). But with this creativity (and serious love of magic) I have some effects that will be coming out soon. and a couple of books. They are all in the works at the moment. I have to tweek them still. (re-writing is the key to good or great material)OH.... proofreading is a must from someone other than yourself....(Just don't ask the WIFE... Atleast for me... HA)

Very good information guys... Keep it coming....

For us 'lowly' wannabies....

Tim
Check out my first release!
"Timotheous Paradox"
http://www.cardmsg.com/magicfxshop/timotheous-paradox.htm
"Magic is real! We performers use tools to tap the magic that's within all of us" -Timotheous
Kardenni
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando Florida
116 Posts

Profile of Kardenni
It is very easy to put your material out there. Just write the book, make it look nice and get more made a kinkos or some printing place. Then try to sell to your local magic shop. Demo the stuff for them and they will see it and want to carry some copies. That's how I started. Remember KISS "Keep It Simple Stupid!" Be sure that you research your history and make sure you are not republishing without the creators' permission. First impressions are hard to come by.
:coolspot:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Book Distribution (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL