The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rob Thompson Samoya (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
It seems that this beautiful copper/silver routine will be available on DVD by the end of April.

Great routining. Well worth purchasing.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
shaunproof
View Profile
Loyal user
Parts Unknown
227 Posts

Profile of shaunproof
What coins does one need for this routine? Sun and Moon and an extra silver? Do you need an extra copper to go with this?
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
I was wondering about this too. Does it require two opposite Sun Moon sets aka Ultimate Wild Coin.?
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1648 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
You need the same coins required for Roger Klause's Soleil et Lune, an earlier, similar routine. It's discussed here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=202

Cheers,
Jerry
shaunproof
View Profile
Loyal user
Parts Unknown
227 Posts

Profile of shaunproof
Jerry,

Thanks. Looking at the sets that Lassen was selling (with 2 real coins), I wasn't sure. I guess it's just for convenience. Thanks.
OL1VERscheiber
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of OL1VERscheiber
Just watched Jonathan Kamm's Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37x8T3c-tpU and it looks AMAZING!
"Practicing is a lot like a bank. If you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out." - Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rob Thompson Samoya (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL