The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which is the best watch magic trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
There have now been dozens of watches tricks sold... I own a few. Which one do you feel is the best device that you can wear and why?
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Oh and which ones do you feel stink?
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I own the sykys watch and I wear it all the time as I relly like the look of it. I don't use it to often, only when I'm in a bind. Sometimes I'll use it at a resteraunt to do a book test with the menu, and I'll use it the odd time in my shows, but other than that I just really enjoy the look of it and it's there just in case.

I also own the time machine in which I must say has been useless as I found that it never worked right. (it dosen't move as tho it's suppost to)
Twitter @darjames
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I must mention that the one thing I like about the sykys is that the spectator can do the work and is comepletley hands on for them.
Twitter @darjames
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Banachek's Psychokinetic Time would be my favourite watch efect to perform, with a little bit of suggestion it can be an impromtu miracle . I don't no how I forgot to put that one in the last post.
Twitter @darjames
Daylite
View Profile
New user
Germany
98 Posts

Profile of Daylite
Best: Psychokinetic Time - Banachehek. IMO one of the best watch effects that has come on to the seen. You can do it anytime and anywere, you don't need any special props,Its done with the spectators watch, compleatly improptu, and the price for all this is insanely low. Smile

Worst: Perfict Time - Collectors Worksdhop.This thing was broken within 3 days of me using it. Not only was the watch very tricky to work with, but you also needed a special something to do the effect and to set the watch to the corect time. I can not realy give a fair review of the watch because I bought it in 1997, and the ownership of the company has sience changed hands. But at the time the service was a sham.Smile

I also own Time Machine. Good watch, works ever time,don't need anything extra,IMO a fast cycle time. all in all a good tool.

Daylite
Mentalism only happens in our minds.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
The best watch for 'tricks' must be the lovely Gerlitz Watch...

A beautiful watch.

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
Quote:
On 2009-04-18 05:15, Daylite wrote:
Best: Psychokinetic Time - Banachehek. IMO one of the best watch effects that has come on to the seen. You can do it anytime and anywere, you don't need any special props,Its done with the spectators watch, compleatly improptu, and the price for all this is insanely low. Smile

Worst: Perfict Time - Collectors Worksdhop.This thing was broken within 3 days of me using it. Not only was the watch very tricky to work with, but you also needed a special something to do the effect and to set the watch to the corect time. I can not realy give a fair review of the watch because I bought it in 1997, and the ownership of the company has sience changed hands. But at the time the service was a sham.Smile

I also own Time Machine. Good watch, works ever time,don't need anything extra,IMO a fast cycle time. all in all a good tool.

Daylite

Hi, I have been using the new Perfect Time CV from Viking Workshop for about a year now and I must say I am very pleased with the Watch and the Company, nothing extra is needed with the new model (or twisting and tilting) and for me it has been very reliable. Paul
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Child's Play III dress or standard for certain effects.

Ron
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Any expensive watch.
Not gimmicked but perfect for impress you rich customer Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Daylite
View Profile
New user
Germany
98 Posts

Profile of Daylite
Hello PWRIS:

I bought my watch about 12 years ago. I guese that over time the watch had to improve. the one I have is a piece of junk. At the time the service was the worst.

But I am happy to hear that you are getting along well with you'rs.

By the way I live in Karlsruhe. Just down the street.

Daylite
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Hey Daylite,

I must of got the bad one of the bunch. (time machine). For mine you have to hold it at an obvious angle to get it startd and then to get it to stop it is nearly imposibal. maybe I'll re-considor it in the near future.
Twitter @darjames
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2137 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Best watch "TRICK"? My vote goes to Osterlind's Watch Routine.
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Best device you can wear will be something like a Rolex.

Then you can use the watches of your spectators to perform Nicholas Einhorn's rather fantastic 'Watch Match effect.

Neal
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
I agree the Osterlind routine is tops.

Robert
Daylite
View Profile
New user
Germany
98 Posts

Profile of Daylite
Yep Osterlind Watch Routine.

How could I forget that one. Smile

Sorry about the rant.

Daylite
carmean
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of carmean
Banachek's Psychokinetic Time, can do it any time with no setup. Very powerful effect. Have lots of other watch effects that I have picked up over the years but
this gets my strongest vote.

Kevin
Bryan Drake Show
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
125 Posts

Profile of Bryan Drake Show
Honestly I think Osterlind has a pretty nice routine on one of his Dvd series Mind Mysteries.
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
Osterlind's watch routine is amazing. And I've also gotten a lot out of my Childs Play Dress Model in combination with The Relic.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Kevinr, are you asking about watch tricks, or trick watches? There's a big difference. If you're asking about trick watches, to my knowledge the best for the money that is currently available is SYKYS. If you're asking about watch tricks, those named above are among the very best of the very best.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which is the best watch magic trick? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL