The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » My new "Book" . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Hey,
I am not a proffesional magicain however, with in the next 6 months I do plan on releasing a book. This book will be published by me in a binder and sheet sleeves. I plan on having effects that will be the best to perform at kids shows, adult shows, close up and a mix of both kids and adults. This book is going to have everything in it on how to get your business up and running, good tips, rare slight of hand, 12 tricks and about 5 different scripts on the way you present the show including ways to past time between the tricks. There is going to be pictures. I just want everyone to know that I have performed at many shows before I just have not gotten paid I am just now booking paid shows. This book will not be for a professional paid magicain its more for people that are new and get tired of searching and searching for ways to get gigs. My own version of invisible deck, ashes on arm and many more effects will be in this book what do you guy think?

Thanks,
Ryan
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
I think...

1. Sounds nice.
2. Make sure all credits are in place.
3. Get it proof read.
4. Check it all, then check it again.
5. Consider using a professional printer.
6. Good luck.

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Thanks I will make sure it is top notch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » My new "Book" . (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL