The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Teleshock DVD by Nefesch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hi there everyone, I would like to let you know of one of my upcoming release effects, which I am sure you will be very interested about.

It is named: "Teleshock"

¿So what is it about?

Let me picture the full description, and what you will be able to do when performing this effect:

Let’s say you are visiting some friends or some relatives, while you are at their place you tell them that you want to show them some very unique skills you have gotten with the pass of the time.

You start telling them how Television affects everyone’s behavior some or other how, and you tell them how this "changes" in their behavior are impulse by endless type of factors, like the type of programs they watch, who do they watch them with, why do they prefer one particular TV show among others, all this together with several other factors not only shapes ones behavior but also it will surely help to either increase or decrease ones skills, it could make a person become lazier for example, or on the other hand depending on what they regularly watch, it might make a person become smarter or more proactive, there are some extreme cases in which a person has taken life´s decisions based on what they have seen on TV, like quitting their job, leaving their houses, changing their profession, or even quitting their faith.

Now you let them know how what you that are talking about is not a secret: Television is a "suggestive medium", that will affect you whether you want it or not, as long as you watch TV it will be there seeding hidden ideas in your mind that sooner or later will affect either your behavior or skills.

You now tell them that as they know you are almost an addict to study psychology and human behavior, your acquired skills allow you to read people mind´s or even to predict what they will do under some determinate circumstances, and you want to give them a demonstration of it.

You request one of your spectators to turn ON their TV, once they have done it you ask him to turn the TV to any channel at random, once they did it, you keep talking about how that “random decision” was probably not as random as they think, even when they have the feeling it was a free selection maybe their mind is somehow already invisible linked to that channel.

Let´s say that they turned the TV to channel 31 and let’s say that channel 31 is Animal Planet, to make this experiment even deeper and more interesting if you want you may start doing a small lecture of WHY their mind selected Animal Planet and not any other channel. Once you have done that you request either to the same or other spectator to “think” of a TV channel, but make sure to make that decision not a random one, but a planed one, to make sure that they are taking a thought decision, once they have their thought on their mind the TV is turned OFF (which was always showing Animal Planet)

Now you start telling them how you knowing that TV is a “mind moderator” or “a mind shaper device”, you have always been alert trying to identify any changes in your behavior, your regular skills and also in your already unique psychic abilities, and you found out that TV was making you lazy, so much that you wouldn’t turn the TV on if you didn’t have the remote with you, it really bothered you to have to walk just three steps to the TV to turn the channels, and in the process of making you an addict to use the remote, it was also making you an unordered person, you were trying to keep the remote with you all the time, but then when you have to stop watching TV you leaved the remote anywhere, so next time you wanted to watch TV you had to spent several minutes trying to find the remote because otherwise you wouldn’t watch TV without holding the remote. Even when you couldn’t find a complete solution to your “unordered disorder” and you were always loosing the remote, you found out that your necessity to turn the channels of your TV without having to stand up from your couch gave you a very unique skill that you are about to show.

You ask one of your spectators to unplug the TV if they don’t mind, just to make this demonstration absolutely fair. If they agree, you request one of your spectators to unplug the TV, now while the TV is unplug you start making a “reading” trying to find out what is the TV channel your spectator is thinking about. And here it comes:

You have your hands in full view

The remote control is in absolute possession of your spectator

The TV is not only turned OFF but also UNPLUGGED, and it is one of your spectators who unplugged it.

You keep your hands in full view the entire time, you request your spectator to plug the TV, you keep with your “reading” and you find out what is the channel your spectator was thinking about, now you tell your spectators how your new skill lets you to turn the TV to any channel without the use of a remote control, you concentrate on the TV and you request your spectator to turn the TV ON. When they do it, they find the TV playing the channel they were thinking of.

A few points I have to mention are:

No set up, no gimmicks, no nothing, TOTALLY IMPROMPTU

No duplicate remote control is needed

Totally self working

You finish your effect making a final reading of why they selected that particular channel, and how TV has affected them in their behavior.

This new DVD will cover EVERYTHING you need to know to perform this impromptu psychic illusion anytime anywhere and with any TV either if you perform it with an old model or one of the newest models, it includes real performances so together with the full explanation you can successfully learn the method and handling and perform the effect right away after watching the DVD. The DVD will include some bonuses ideas so you can perform this either on your house, on a relative´s house, at a TV STORE, or even on stage. It will also include all the script fragmented so you can see all the psychology behind it and so also you can see the details that makes this psychic demonstration be not only absolutely deceptive but also BELIEVABLE. Some other bonuses will teach you how to make this demonstration even deeper, like when you make the revelation you cold not just tell them what is the channel they were thinking about, but also could describe what is the scene that is playing on the screen on that particular moment, while the TV is still OFF?, and all this just to mention a few of all the hints I will give you to make your performance as ENJOYABLE as possible for your spectators.

And as a final thing I should point that the DVD will have two languages options so you can play it either in ENGLISH or in SPANISH according with your convenience.

All the best

Nefesch
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Nefesch,
a lot of text ... but at the end the effect sounds interesting!

When is the DVD available and what will be the price?
WALTHER
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Sounds great, Especially if it's impromptu.

Looking forward to your Teleki Nefesch book as well

Daren
Twitter @darjames
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Nefesch, this is wonderful news to see you releasing material to the fraternity!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Hi Nefesch,

In the UK there are a lot of TV's set up for satellite and the Satellite box is the main input into the tv so that's where what channel people watch is controlled...would your effect still work under those circumstances ?
magicrohit
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicrohit
WOW Nefesch sounds very cool, could we maybe have a video preview and some more insights on your new book???
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2009-04-18 17:05, Gilgamesh_The_Librarian wrote:
Hi Nefesch,

In the UK there are a lot of TV's set up for satellite and the Satellite box is the main input into the tv so that's where what channel people watch is controlled...would your effect still work under those circumstances ?

Well to answer that question I will tell you that: YES YOU CAN perform this effect with TVs that are set up to their satellite box, the concept is still the same and STILL IMPROMPTU, all THAT will be covered in the DVD as well.

Nefesch
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
That sounds a terrific effect! Good luck releasing that
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Can't wait to see what this is like. If it plays as written, this will be a winner. A great effect for small gathering at others' places. Using their own appliances as props? Killer.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2009-04-18 16:59, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Nefesch, this is wonderful news to see you releasing material to the fraternity!

Thank you Christopher, is good to be back, and good to see you again too.

Quote:
On 2009-04-19 19:29, baskitboy5 wrote:
Can't wait to see what this is like. If it plays as written, this will be a winner. A great effect for small gathering at others' places. Using their own appliances as props? Killer.

Yes, I totally agree with you, when your spectator realizes that you are ussing their tv (an applience that they use every day), they get just freak on how could you achieve such an imposible physical thing, trust me this illusion will make your spectators BELIEVE you are THE REAL THING.

Nefesch
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
I read through the OP a couple of times and I've become confused as to the effect. Without so much explanations of presentation is there any way you could give a simple example of how the effect goes? As far as I can tell, a random channel is typed into the remote by a spectator. The TV is unplugged and they, or someone else, merely thinks of a different channel. When it is plugged back in and turned on it is now on the thought of channel. Is this correct in the way I've read it?

Thanks.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2009-04-21 19:08, fooksau wrote:
I read through the OP a couple of times and I've become confused as to the effect. Without so much explanations of presentation is there any way you could give a simple example of how the effect goes? As far as I can tell, a random channel is typed into the remote by a spectator. The TV is unplugged and they, or someone else, merely thinks of a different channel. When it is plugged back in and turned on it is now on the thought of channel. Is this correct in the way I've read it?

Thanks.

Here is the way I can give a simple example of how the effect goes, withoug so much explanations of presentation, as you requested:

The tv is turned on
a spectator is ask to think of a chanel and then to turn the tv into a DIFERENT CHANEL of their thought
the tv is turned off
The tv is unplugged (if desired and considered apropiate, there are some people that might not like their tv get unplugged)
the read is made
the tv is turned on (ussing the remote control which is in full posesion by the spectator)
the tv is now playing the channel that was originally thougth by the spectator
a second read can be made

AND ALL THIS TOTALLY IMPROMPTU AND SELF WORKIGN.

I hope that helps

Nefesch
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
I have tried this and it really works! Very shocking for people for you to be able to use their own television. I think its a very good impromptu mentalism effect.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
When will this be out?
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2009-05-02 05:17, Xiqual wrote:
When will this be out?
James

It will be entirely filmed in High Definition, and I am expecting it to be ready by the end of June.

All the best
Nefesch
jameme
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
193 Posts

Profile of jameme
Néfesch!
Salvador Vs Mexico el sabado!
:-P

even if you beat us I will get your new dvd
huge admirer of your work
have a good one my latino brother
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2009-06-04 13:36, jameme wrote:
Néfesch!
Salvador Vs Mexico el sabado!
:-P

even if you beat us I will get your new dvd
huge admirer of your work
have a good one my latino brother

Hey Bro, you have no idea what a HUGE SMILE you have drew on my face Smile
I LOVE FOOTBALL.
and YEAH tomorrow is the match we have been waiting for, I am sure it will be a great match.
Thanks for your support, and lets see how the game goes.

All the best
Nefesch
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Any news?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2009-09-06 04:19, Xiqual wrote:
Any news?

Hi there,
Just letting you know that right now I am in Greece working on a trully MEGA HUGE project that has forced me to place aside just for a while some other projects, including the Teleshock DVD release.

This AMAZING project is actually the reason why I have been SO BUSSY that I hadnt had any chance to come to the magic Café for the last past weeks.

But I promise I soon will have some news about THE TELESHOCK dvd

Nefesch
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hey guys you man want to check this post:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

it is related with teleshock.

Nefesch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Teleshock DVD by Nefesch (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL