The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Dove Cage Vanish Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandoncraft
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brandoncraft
Hi,

I'm Brandon. I'm new to magic as far as the industry goes. I've been doing it for about 3 years or so.

I mainly do Birthday parties and such. I was considering purchasing a Dove Cage Vanish. You know, the one you load up your doves in throw it in the air and the doves and cage disappear?

I really don't want to spend thousands of dollars on one. I'm constantly looking on eBay and on google trying to find a good deal, but can't seem to find one.

I'm really trying to spend between 400-1000 dollars.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Brandon
http://www.themagicofbrandoncraft.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Keep looking! Check here on the Café, illusions and equipment for sale, and check Magicauction.com on a regular basis. I think Chris Stolz has a new site you should check, maybe somebody can post the address. Then it's just a matter of waiting until something pops up.

Jim
brandoncraft
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brandoncraft
Maxello (which is a link on magic Café) has a Dove Cage Vanish that looks nice for $890 plus shipping bringing the total to near $1,100. Does anyone have any experience with this company? They are not based out of the USA.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I'm not familiar with Maxello, but a dove cage vanish just sold on Magicauction.com for $600.

Jim
brandoncraft
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brandoncraft
I got a Vanishing Dove Cage!

Its about to be in the mail I'll probably get it in the next week or so!!!

yay!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Cool - now all you need are some doves ....
brandoncraft
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of brandoncraft
I already have 3 doves Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Dove Cage Vanish Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL