The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Joshua Jay Lecture IN Parsippany NJ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Joshua Jay will be lecturing at the United Methodist Church in Parsippany NJ. on May 27th 2009 (903 S. Beverwyck Rd.). He will be presenting his closeup-parlor lecture and will be a hit!

The lecture will begin at 8PM and guests will be only $15.

Come out and check out Joshuas innovative thinking in magic!

S. Patrick
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
497 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Go see it!!

I just saw his lecture in Nagoya a little over a week ago, and it was a terrific lecture!

Have fun,
Bill
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
I saw Josha in Albany a year or so ago. He's an excellent performer and presenter. He did a workshop with us prior to the lecture. All I can say is what ever you pay if you have to pay to see Josha it is well worth the investment. Wish I could get there myself to see him again.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I second that! I saw Joshua's lecture in Seattle in December. I was very impressed, as was everyone else in attendance. You won't regret taking the time to learn from Mr. Jay.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Joshua Jay Lecture IN Parsippany NJ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL