The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » There are other tricks with dollar bills besides extreme burn... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
...but you'd hardly know it from this forum!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I love extreme burn! I just keep spending all the extra bills.

Jim
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2009-04-21 03:19, gaddy wrote:

Richard Sanders' Extreme Burn is a commercial success.. Smile
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I think "Extreme Burn" is so easy to use and visual that is why it has the best reviews..
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5843 Posts

Profile of motown
There are several excellent bill effects found in various books.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
rusty151
View Profile
New user
West Palm Beach
18 Posts

Profile of rusty151
There is a nice effect dealing with printing money with the himber wallet. I've always have had good result with it. Something about money and making it that really gets people going

Harry Lorraine puts out a book about the Himber Wallet "The Himber Walet book"
Which has a lot of good effects, Money, cards, changes, premenitions...
Montana Santa
View Profile
New user
Montana
15 Posts

Profile of Montana Santa
Do any of you use the two for two? Where two one dollar bills are folded, then unfolded as a two dollar bill...It's one of my most popular effects. I'd like to learn more like that.
Jeff Kellogg
View Profile
New user
Boston
52 Posts

Profile of Jeff Kellogg
Sanders is the best
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
Quote:
On 2009-05-19 23:20, Montana Santa wrote:
Do any of you use the two for two? Where two one dollar bills are folded, then unfolded as a two dollar bill...It's one of my most popular effects. I'd like to learn more like that.

I use the "two for two" and people really love it. I use it quite a lot.
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17012 Posts

Profile of joseph
Sounds like 2 Dollar Window ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Dennis
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Dennis
In "THE MAGIC OF Michael Ammar" is Mike's
version of 'two for two' it's worth checking out.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2009-05-19 23:20, Montana Santa wrote:

That's a great trick! A good friend of mine performs that one regularly in his street performance act.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Joshua Jay's "Inflated Transposition" and "Cornered" are great Bill effects. Simple but strong. Smile
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
Don't forget about bill to impossible locations... I use Ken Driscoll's Anywhere Bill.
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
75 Posts

Profile of Geoff Pfeiffer
I enjoy performing a bill illusion where you fold a dollar in half and in half once more so you are left with 1/4 of the bill showing. Then you proceed to tear the head off the dollar. Now unfold the dollar once to show the missing head area and by just pulling the ends of the bill the head area is restored right before there eyes. I always get a great response with this trick.
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
75 Posts

Profile of Geoff Pfeiffer
I enjoy performing a bill illusion where you fold a dollar in half and in half once more so you are left with 1/4 of the bill showing. Then you proceed to tear the head off the dollar. Now unfold the dollar once to show the missing head area and by just pulling the ends of the bill the head area is restored right before there eyes. I always get a great response with this trick.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2009-05-19 23:07, rusty151 wrote:
There is a nice effect dealing with printing money with the himber wallet. I've always have had good result with it. Something about money and making it that really gets people going

That routine came with the Johnson's Himber Wallet instructions 30 years ago. It may still come with it. I came up with a fun story back then about being an FBI agent chasing "King Counterfeit". I don't know what they look like now, but back then the wallet was made of first class materials. I still have mine, and may have to revisit that routine. It was always my wife's favorite.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24100 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2009-04-21 03:19, gaddy wrote:

Yes, I know about many others. But Extreme Burn and Pen thru Bill are my best.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
For the pure "Wow" factor, Extreme Burn is still the best I have seen. The others are great, but IHO there is nothing simpler and more effective.
Sammy J. Teague
MarvinWang
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of MarvinWang
Paul Harris' "Improve Nightshades" in the AOA 1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » There are other tricks with dollar bills besides extreme burn... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL