The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » My monkey's paw... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Thought you guys would appreciate the commission I just had made. I hope to incorporate it into a particularly spooky routine...please go and have a look here:
http://www.alexcf.com/blog/

Alex's work is beautiful - I'm sure a lot of you on here will like it.
Skeleton
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
274 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
Wow, this is once again a great piece - I am a big fan of his work (unfortunately I was not yet able to afford something)!
To infinity, and beyond!
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
315 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
He is the best creature artist Ive ever seen! His work is unreal real... Smile

And I am proud to own two of his pieces, a triceratops catalyst and a werewolf case for the travelling biologist!
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
Jubin
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Jubin
Wow! His work is in fact wonderful!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
So, are you Rhys ?
E.O.I
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2009-04-22 08:52, markthorold wrote:
So, are you Rhys ?

I asked the exact same question mate (Reece, BTW).
I was in danger of becomming a giggling fanboy, but I held on.
Besides, he might send round Papa...
[
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Hi - yes I am Reece! aka Papalazarou, of The League of Gentlemen BBC tv show.. As well as writing and acting I have a great love of magic, particularly haunted and spirit theatre/seance. I wanted the paw to put among my curios (and wives of course) in my ever growing collection of creepy items that adorn my magic parlour. I love this forum and my fellow bizarrists. I just got hold of a rare collection of Spook Show posters from the 50's. And highly reccommend "Ghostmasters" re that subject.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ghostmasters is a terrifiuc book. Also recommend Pleasant Nightmares (about Dr. Neff)I have a bunch of old 50's Spook Show posters stuck in a closet somewhere. They are pretty cool. Just have no room to hang 'em up and they got 'stuck' away in a black hole.

This Monkey Paw thing is getting hilarious...a month or so ago I was going to do a SALE on Monkey Paws (like about $50) but then Tim came out with his Monkey Paw effect so I backed off out of courtesy to a terrific fellow artist...now just this week I was getting a page ready to put up with the SALE on Monkey Paws and now this shows up. haha. Will those who are planning on making Monkey Paws please let me know ahead of time so I can schedule this! haha (just kidding!!!) One thing I can say...I don't make the furniture like this piece in this thread has. Very impressive.

Anyway Papalazareecearou...PM me...I'd like to hear about your Ghost Show Posters.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
That's made my day . Its excellent that youre into the magic scene and in particular the bizzare side ( which shouldnt surprise me really ) . Yep ,one big drooling fan Hope your stay is long and fruitful.
Regards Mark
E.O.I
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
899 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Hi Reece

Welcome to the forum! When I saw the user name I knew it could be no other!

Hope you liked the John Christie picture!

Regards

Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » My monkey's paw... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL