The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Anglo Edition09 by Offason, Sweden (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GayLjungberg
View Profile
New user
Sweden
12 Posts

Profile of GayLjungberg
The new Anglo Poker Edition09 cards from Offason, Sweden has been launched.
Official webpage: http://www.anglocards.com
----------------------------
www.gycklaren.com
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
I have tried some of these and they are great for flourishes, the most noticeable difference between this and the older anglos being the softer new stock (springs are much easier)

also this deck is great for learning fans and armspreads, the cards stick together much better (almost like they're powdered) even when the deck is brand new. Very different from a brand-new USPCC deck that is super slippery. however, since it's not "real" powder, the finish is still slick enough for color changes. But for magic, the grippy finish helps in stopping DLs from slipping or exposing.
Dizzidiz
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Dizzidiz
Does anyone know a canadian/U.S. store to buy these? (Private sale works well as well)
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
You can actually get them just as cheap from http://www.anglocards.com, the shipping is only 12 bucks worldwide, no matter how many decks you buy!

I think now that they are for sale in the new site, you may see some distributors US-based soon, for a while there were not any, but I will let you know if I see some!

by the way, the rainbow deck just got released! it is such a coool idea, sorry for using so many exclamation points this post! Smile
Dizzidiz
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Dizzidiz
It's O.K.! Exclamation points make everything be cool! and loud! and lkess annoying than all caps!

anywas, I don't have the money for 12$ shipping. but I love how it's a flat rate. sucks if you're only buying 1 or two decks. but if you're buying like, a brick, that's great!

P.S.: Trashman, are you going to make a new review for the 09's?
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Yes, Mr. Ljungberg was kind enough to send me some pre-release samples for testing out and I was loving them Smile so as a thanks I will first make a flourishing-only video to promote his site's new cards. Then once the other versions of decks are released (I do not have the new colors or rainbow deck yet) I will give them the full review treatment. Offason Anglos (older style) was the first deck I reviewed and in hindsight it might have been a bit too rough on them since I was trying to be a very critical reviewer. Anyways the Anglo promo video should hopefully be up within a couple weeks, I'm hellsa busy with work trips lately. here's an exclamation to finish the post in style!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Anglo Edition09 by Offason, Sweden (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL