The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Fusion" by Sean Fields (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey Café,

Over the years, TnR effects seem to be on the increase with every magician bringing their own stance to the plot. Trying to create the cleanest of clean TnR effects. However, Mr Sean Fields is on his way to releasing his version of the effect and I have to say, It Looks SLICK! So clean, no moves out of place, card signed AND you take the creases out of the card. FUSION looks to be an awesome TnR effect.

Check it out: http://www.seanfieldsmagic.com

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Demo for this looks HOT! Great looking torn and restored, very clean.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
This looks great. I think Ill be picking this one up....
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Quote:
On 2009-04-21 20:02, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Demo for this looks HOT! Great looking torn and restored, very clean.

I am not really excited about it,and I do not think it is that clean,he actually flashed and I think the handling seems too long;it just look like any other TnR.

LF.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Looks like a suped up version of his original Fusion effect. I bought the booklet a while back. Very good T&R. Not like all the others out there. If the method for this one is similar to the original, there are certain aspects that some T&R purists will not like. Others won't be phased by these things at all. The angles are really good on it.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I learned Sean's original 'Fusion' effect which was released years ago now! I could be wrong, but surely about 4 years or so ago now. I loved it then, and I still love it now, however, what Sean has done with it since his original creation is brilliant. It looks really clean, and looks very similar to Torn Asunder in some aspects. Highly anticipating this release!!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I have the original of this and loved it..

Now I'm hodling on to my seat!!!!!

Alan
chrisgali
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of chrisgali
....min. 2.10 and 2.46 looks suspicious..........!
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
The added touches is a nice improvement to the original. This should be a great release.

Has any one tried out Sean's "FU2" from his notes? I would love to see Sean demo this one as well.

Bosco
zmakingmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Burbank, California
119 Posts

Profile of zmakingmagic
The effect does look pretty awesome.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I had the priviledge to see this miracle through web cam, Sean first distroyed my brain with the performance and then shared with me the workings. If you guys like the original Fusion you are gonna love this new sexy effect.
Sean, you are the man!!!!
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Dizzidiz
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Dizzidiz
I talked with Sean about the camera cuts. apparently it;s because he sneezed during shooting haha.

P.S.: anyone who owns IMPROMPTORN will have seen the creases before, and I would like to say that Sean DOES have permission. (Just thought that I'd say that before, if, anyone noticed)
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

How much longer are going to have to wait?!?! Anyone got any updates on this? Seen the demo again, and think it looks brilliant! Also nice to see creators asking/allowing their creations to be shared. Looking forward to this! Smile
www.magicman13.co.uk

gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Number one, I've never seen a card torn into quarters so perfectly but that may be a tad too picky. What the heck was the purpose at the end of pulling off what looked like a blue strip of tape? Did I miss something? It made no sense to me!

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Quote:
On 2009-05-21 19:48, gaffed wrote:
Number one, I've never seen a card torn into quarters so perfectly but that may be a tad too picky. What the heck was the purpose at the end of pulling off what looked like a blue strip of tape? Did I miss something? It made no sense to me!

~gaffed~

He pulled off the signature to restore the card completely... Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Ah....OK. In the video it looked as if was never signed. It simply looked as if he took a card and tore it. Christ Almighty....I never saw the signature! I think it may be time for new glasses! Makes much more sense now.

~gaffed~ Smile
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Hey gaffed, let's get lasik surgery together and ask for a deal... Smile !!!
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1162 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I saw a sneak peek of the finished cut of Fusion last night and boy was I diggin it. Card magic really looks like card magic when it comes to Fusion.. this looks oh so goood. With 3 versions of destroying a card and bringin it back piece by piece along with the sweetness where you remove the creases and get the signature to go bye bye *Sean gives shout outs where they need to be so calm down* you have the power in your hands to destroy people. Just remember..

With great power comes great responsibility.

luke
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

3 Versions??? Am I missing something? Is Sean revealing more than just this FU2??

FU2 seems like it is similar to Torn Asunder/Williamsons Torn and Restored card, where it is a full routine to restore the entire card, creases and signature being taken off the card too. Can't wait for this!
www.magicman13.co.uk

gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-05-22 00:56, Silvio Solaris wrote:
Hey gaffed, let's get lasik surgery together and ask for a deal... Smile !!!

I already did in my left eye. Take a look at my avatar and you can what happened! Maybe I should go with the other eye and even it out?

~gaffed~ Smile
~Yogi Berra~

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Fusion" by Sean Fields (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL