The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Haim G, and Guy Bavli...Between 3 minds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Available from Hocus Pocus now...

Spoke briefly with Haim about this...

Sounds AMAZING -- can't wait to hear reviews!

Available from hocus pocus.com

J
xxx
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Jay - god bless ya and everything, but you seem to do this - saying "wow - just spoke to so-and-so about this and its amazing...."

but then never tell us what exactly is amazing about what you spoke about!

its kinda frustrating...

its like me saying "hey there, I've got some great news about a new invention that will change your life..but..ssssh I can't tell you about it..."

I understand its exciting when people tell you about stuff in the pipeline and all that - but, I suppose I'm saying stop being such a big tease...
I've asked to be banned
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Iain... I know you know Public Enemy... believe them.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Forget the DVDs, what's this invention that will change my life? Ian!!! C'mon, don't leave me hanging. It must be a fantastic new mentalist effect or book that will make me rise above all others and finally get that TV show I so richly deserve. C'mon, I know it's that!! Tell me already!!! My checkbook is waiting!!!!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
LOL!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Iain,

They do that here in America, "What are you eating that is killing you? Tune in to the news at 10 to find out!"

Dumb.

Nathan
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2009-04-23 17:52, Nathan Pain wrote:
Iain,

They do that here in America, "What are you eating that is killing you? Tune in to the news at 10 to find out!"

Dumb.

Nathan

Stop it you guys!! Now I'm worried about what I'm eating!!!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
I Hope it's better than the last set they did. And I want Iains invention too. He sent me a PDF preview, it's really awesome. Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I was not impressed with the last dvd set. At the price they are asking, I hope it is a huge improvement.
baggins321
View Profile
Loyal user
United States
223 Posts

Profile of baggins321
Here's a link to the product under latest and greatest (provides a link to hocus pocus at the bottom)

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&1
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Yes, the last set was horrible.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Julian Kestrel
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Julian Kestrel
Hopefully they took the time to credit properly on this set.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Smile

Sorry for being a tease!

I was excited about the perspective of a TV producer on the DVD's talking about Television strategy.

I wont tease so much!
J
xxx
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2009-04-24 04:54, psychicturtle wrote:
I Hope it's better than the last set they did. And I want Iains invention too. He sent me a PDF preview, it's really awesome. Smile

the first rule of iain-club is...
I've asked to be banned
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
Hey Guys, any question regarding this set feel free to ask.
You can see a short clip here: http://www.pro-magic.com also we offer $20 off for pre-sale.
Between 3 minds - 3 Set will be available on Mid May.
We have changed our names on the cover to prevent conflict with our professional shows... but its still us. Smile
Best
Guy (Jay Lavli)
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Crediting issues aside I quite liked Between 2 Minds. I'm looking forward to the new set, overlooking that the third mind really should have been me. Smile
MagicDog
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
174 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
Between 2 minds had two effects that I now use, they say if you can find one effect in a book or DVD that plays well you have gotten your monies worth, An due to the fact that I got the set for $25.00 I guess they were. Smile

John
Make Everyday Magical
magicmancas
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicmancas
Any reviews from someone who has this yet? Thanks.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2009-04-25 18:53, Tom Cutts wrote:
Crediting issues aside I quite liked Between 2 Minds. I'm looking forward to the new set, overlooking that the third mind really should have been me. Smile

I'm with you on this one, Tom. I really liked "Between 2 Minds". I liked the presentations and thought that, for the most part, they were new refreshing new twists on old(er) much used presentations. I also liked the video production and the way the effects and explanations were placed on the DVDs.

But, what I really found fascinating and valuable was sitting in on Guy's and Haim's brainstorming sessions as they batted ideas back and forth and gave pros and cons. Did I agree with everything they said or everything on the DVDs? Heck no! But, I appreciated the fresh approach that was used on the DVDs and the creative process that was being revealed as each peel of the onion was peeled back.

I tried sending Guy and Haim a "thank you" PM but, when it was never opened (Guy and Haim are busy guys), I finally removed it so as to clean up my PM post count.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Not sure why some people didn't like the first set? I thought Haim provided a lot of fresh ideas and I did draw some good material from it. The discussions although a little long winded were interesting and gave a lot of additional tangents to explore. I will be picking up this new set.

Also, I have contacted Haim in the past and he was a gentleman enough to reply and also very helpful.
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Haim G, and Guy Bavli...Between 3 minds (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL