The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Through Deck by Elian Agaian & Yuval Keren (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
As listed on Hocus Pocus

New! Original! Innovative! From the creators of 'Credit Card Decoders', Yuval Keren and Elian Agaian have devised a new inventive 'CARD THROUGH DECK' magic routine.

* Any Card
* Any Deck
* No Switches
* No Force
* Examinable Before and After

Surround yourself with a beautiful audience and let a spectator choose any card in the deck. Have them sign the card and place a black line on the card with a sharpie. Let the spectator select another card and fold it in half.

Place the signed card on the the remaining deck in your hand, you take the other selected card and begin to penetrate the card into the signed card that is on top of the deck. The audience watches in amazement as the card begins to slice right through the deck in your hand. The card is melting right through the deck with ease. The remaining portion can be pulled by the spectator for a dramatic flair to the ending of your routine.

The folded selected card is shown passing through the signed, spectator-selected card through the deck unharmed and leaves your audience left wondering in amazement. Show the signed card and the deck to audience afterwards.

Comes with instructional DVD and gimmick. Check out the online video clip. So what does the community think?
Magically,
Brian
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I looked at this, too. It's one of those items I would definitely want to see reviewed before I took the plunge.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Looks just Awesome, but I'm in the same position as RooMan. Awaits a couple of reviews and sees whether the hype (as I expect will come) dies out.
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Not thrilled with the demo. Still a pet peeve of mine I guess. Can we not just show an effect from start to finish .

What I see looks cool but I am not seeing everything I would like to.
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
We just received this in stock. It is a well made gimmick and should last you a long time. It is not difficult to perform and is a great effect. You can order this from your favorite dealer world wide.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Why on earth would I want to push a card through a deck?
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I don't know. Why would a magician pull a rabbit out of his hat? Or threaded needles from his mouth? Or tear a card into quarters and visually restore it? I'm sure, with compelling and appropriate patter therein lies some reason for such an effect to happen. I agree with others I too would have liked a little better demo that wasn't so choppy.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2009-04-24 16:07, Andi Peters wrote:

I don't know, why would you want to push a cigarette through a coin?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
Quote:

silly question, lol
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I think this looks very cool. Very visual peice of magic. The only think that's putting me of is the just under £50 price tag! ouch!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2009-04-25 21:33, ahzhe wrote:
Quote:

silly question, lol

I notice nobody has been able to answer it yet.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Perhaps because if someone out there has a story or a reason to push a card through a deck they want to keep it to themselves?

I read of a magician taking 7 years to think of a reason for presenting 'Wild Card'

I think they are great questions!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I've thought of one reason why I'd want to push a card through a deck.

So I could sell the secret to other magicians ;-)
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2009-04-24 00:53, tuffnavyrn wrote:

The folded selected card is shown passing through the signed, spectator-selected card through the deck unharmed and leaves your audience left wondering in amazement. Show the signed card and the deck to audience afterwards.

I'm a little unclear on what exactly is "unharmed." Is the entire deck unharmed (couldn't tell by watching the video clip). If so, that would indeed be a great effect.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The entire deck is unharmed, except for the magic marker line you draw on one card. This is really clever and you can do it with a borrowed deck.
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Any reviews on this yet?
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
I would like to see a non-edited performance
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The would look the same. The video pretty much shows the true effect. The effect is very easy to do.
Adam Wood
View Profile
Loyal user
Ontario, Canada
225 Posts

Profile of Adam Wood
Sounds like an interestin idea!
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” -Doug Henning

"Don't make magic impossible, make impossible magic!" - Adam

PEACE, LOVE & MAGIC!!!
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
I definitely like the idea and the way the performance looks like, but it is too expensive, so I am hoping to see a review and a performance from the people who buy it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Through Deck by Elian Agaian & Yuval Keren (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL