The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Through Deck by Elian Agaian & Yuval Keren (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
Can this be done on any deck? can the audiences examine the deck right after the trick is completed? does it require clean up?

can anyone who is familiar with this trick answer these question?
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Can be done with any deck (as long as it matches the gimmick). The audience can examine the deck afterwards. Yes, it requires a clean-up.

I wasn't going to post about this, but now that someone has brought it up again, I will. The trick is relatively clever. The gaff is a modification of a somewhat standard item that many of us have. Personally, I think the handling of the deck looks very suspicious.

The DVD is supposed to be funny. It's not. In fact, it's downright horrible.

This is not a terrible trick. But, it's not something I would recommend to anyone, and it's very over-priced.

Robert
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
Thank you for bringing this up
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
424 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Andi Peters' question may seem a silly one at first, but I think it is actually a very pertinent one. We all ought to question the effects we do. This is an age when not only magic secrets are very exposed but people's mentalities are changing rapidly (and have changed in many ways already). IMO if magic is to stay succesful we have to think differently too. In his video several years ago Terri Seabrooke suggested how silly it can look to see a grown man in a tuxedo playing with two strange sticks with tassels on them (which don't exist in real life), pulling one tassel and the other opne rises etc. So he came up with a routine which gave a reason for the Chinese Sticks.

Like most of you, Im intrigued by this item but not enough to part with my money until I've seen more. The makers should produce a better promo video if they expect anyone to buy it.

For my style, an example of a reason for pushing a card through a deck for me would be pattering about the surreality of the cartoons we watched as kids, where a character such as Pink Panther would draw a door in chalk and proceed to walk through it and evade his pursuer. Yet of course when his pursuer tried the door, it was only a chlk drawing, and there was no door.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Nice thoughts Kris.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Through Deck by Elian Agaian & Yuval Keren (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL