The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Birthday Give Away - Marketing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
I live inside your computer.
1243 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Hey! It's my birthday! I bet that is about as exciting to you as it is to me... Not very. So I wanted to spice it up. You can send your presents to... just kidding!

I want to give away a present on my birthday. Weird, right? Well, some of you may know that I operate a marketing coaching (not consulting, yuck) company for entertainers. I want to take this opportunity, my birthday, to give away a free marketing strategy ($150-$300 value) and a free subscription through the end of May. My site outlines all the details of what I offer, service wise, so check it out. Please, don't put yourself in the contest if you wouldn't benefit from the services.

Entering the contest is simple. Just go to the "Free Stuff" section on the website and sign up for the free weekly marketing advice email list. The entries will be collected on Thursday, April 30th, and a random entry will be drawn to win the prize of a fully customized marketing strategy, tailored to their biggest strengths as a performer and the market they wish to capture. Also, they will be subscribed into the monthly classroom sessions throughout May, the topic of which will be my take on SPIN selling.

Questions that you may have:

1. Yes, if you are already on the email list, you may put your information in one more time for consideration in the contest.
2. Only ONE entry per person will be counted towards the contest entry.
3. There is no obligation. You can opt-out of future emails at any time.
4. I repeat... please don't enter if you would not benefit from the program. I don't want to take an opportunity away from someone who could truly use it.
5. This is no limited to just today. It might take a full day or two to get to the 20th contest entry, so if you are seeing this late, give it a shot anyway!
6. I will announce the result of the winner here on Thursday, April 30th. You will also receive an email with an intro to the program.

Best of luck to one and all!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeff Travilla - Author of "The Extractor." I work in advertising and marketing now. If you are a professional worker and need marketing help, feel free to contact my company. JCM Media Group.
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Well, there have been a good number of entries so far. I just wanted to remind those who haven't entered to do so RIGHT NOW. I'm drawing the winner at Midnight EST.
Jeff Travilla - Author of "The Extractor." I work in advertising and marketing now. If you are a professional worker and need marketing help, feel free to contact my company. JCM Media Group.
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
The winner was Tim Cobb. Tim, you should have an email waiting for you with how to get us started with the process of creating your plan!

Thanks, everyone, for playing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Birthday Give Away - Marketing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL