The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Beautiful Square Circle... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
-Matt
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
I'm crying from laughter.
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1882 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
OMG! That's hysterical. I love the shot where you can see the printing on the cardboard box through the paint. Fine craftsmanship.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

And the roughly cut cardboard edges are a nice touch. This looks good for seemingly impromptu performance... just find this piece of **** in the alley next to a chinese restaurant and pull a bouquet from it.

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

"I made this trick myself, but I believe this version to be better than the magic store version.

The box is made from a corrugated cardboard box,
lined inside with magicians felt excluding the side with the diamond windows.
The stand for this trick is also lined with magicians felt.

The yellow circle is made from a bulk mustard container.
There are no signs that it ever was a mustard container, other than it being
bright yellow!"

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Hey, guys, it says "custom", so it MUST be high quality!

High tech too. It doesn't use ordinary felt. Nope. We went through the trouble of hunting down genuine "MAGICIAN'S felt"!

An effect sure to add class and elegance to your stage performance. You can even pull those hanky things out of it! You're audience will be thrilled beyond belief!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1977 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Well I just bought it and it even fooled me! Good thing it came with instructions. I performed it for my friends and they were like "Whoo dude how'd you do that?" But I just said "Hey who do I look like the Masked Magician?"

Expensive you ask? Not really since you won't find another one for sale ever again like this one. Michaelmystic2003 another two thumbs up product man----keep up the good work! I look forward to your new effect----The one where you saw the girl in half, or 3's or 4's whatever! Yep magic we can all do at a price we can all pay! It's about time.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1977 Posts

BTW smarty- pantsers---the big size yellow (mustard) production canister makes this just the right effect to produce hot dogs with. Who's laughing now? HUH?

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1977 Posts

Sorry Michaelmystic2003---I thought you were saying you made it but you were just quoting the site. Ok a retraction--Michaelmystic2003 did not make this prop. Which means we can not look forward to the sawing the lady in two's (or 3' or 4's) ---DANG!

Eric
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
It's kinda cute in a pathetic sort of way...

If my 11 year old son or daughter came home and said he made that prop in his arts-n-crafts class I'd sure be proud of him!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I'm guessing this guy's 100% positive feedback will take a serious hit if anyone actually buys it.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1977 Posts

I agree it is cute though in it's own way.

Eric
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Bidding has ended for this item. I was too late.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
I'm reminded of a member of our local magic youth group who tried to craft illusions out of scrap wood, etc. The results you can imagine.

He called a respected illusionist in our area, claiming he had 'just built a Zig-Zag.' He had one question, though:

"How do you keep the top from falling down when you pull out the middle?"

:hysteric:
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
ROFL!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
I think I'll contact him to make a flea circus for me, the real ones are so dang expensive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Beautiful Square Circle... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL