The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Horse Racing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Anyone know of any tricks with a horse racing theme for a party I've got a gig at?
Mentalism for the Metroplex
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Grand Derby Prediction by Tenyo.
One of the finest effects they have put out in my opinion. A real baffler and very nicely made to last a lifetime.

http://www.themagictrickshop.co.uk/product.html?prod_id=154

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Confabulation would lend itself very nicely to a horse racing theme. Name of track, name of horse, amount bet ... etc.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Becker and earle used to do one, try mentalismunlimited
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
How about ’A Day at the Races’ by Lance Norris. It's available as a download for 7 quid or so on the Lulu website.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
There is an older one from Larry Becker with a cassette tape prediction,. very simple and quite good at the time. I think it has been republished in Stunners.

Then there is another older Max Maven's Horse Sense (which I have used for some time) who was published in Fifth (or was it Doth?)

The Lance Norris' A Day At The Races is also very good because while the process of selection should be very familiar with people who have some experience in the field, the way the routine is constructed and the RATIONALE for the modus operandi is - in my opinion - what really sells the effect.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Larry Becker has a routine in his Supermentalism book, if memory serves me right.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Yes, that's the same one I hinted above...

Track Record, the one that was sold thru Jeff Busby magic (if I recall right) and that was published in world of super Mentalism (and I'm not sure if it is also republished in Stunners)
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Which one used the electric horse racing game; the one that vibrated, causing the plastic horses to go around the track? I recall seeing the ads, but I never picked it up.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Horse Racing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL