The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » It could have been a miracle... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
This past weekend I was doing some close up at a local restaurant/bar for a friends brother-in-law. The guy loves magic and had invited a bunch of his employees and their families to watch as well. Of course theres a wise guy making obnoxious comments but Im handling him well enough that he dosent ruin the performance.After Im through with the set,Im talking to a few of the spectators and Mr. Wise guy strolls over and picks up a deck I had left on the table . He makes a big deal out of shuffling it. Then,very rudely, he interrupts the conversation Im having and says,"Find the six of clubs now that Ive shuffled the deck."(He had picked that card in an earlier efect). Since I work with a marked deck for "insurance" purposes,I looked down and, low and behold,the marks on the top card told me that the six of clubs was on top of the deck.You can imagine what was going through my head. It took me a second to decide how to milk this for all it was worth when the guy suddenly picks up the deck and gives it another shuffle. Of course this moved his card to a few below the top and I used a different revelation technique.Although he was impressed that I was able to find his card, the thought of what the reaction could have been had he not given the deck that one last shuffle will haunt me for a while!
xicepik
View Profile
Regular user
Montréal
117 Posts

Profile of xicepik
Smile On the top.. can you imagine that !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » It could have been a miracle... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL