The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Table Servante (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
I tried out my Table Servante from Ambitious Card today. What a fantastic case! It holds a ton! I have not had a chance to connect clips at the bottom of my trap table to connect the Servante, so I just used the strap and hung it over the edge of the table. It worked great! I can not recomend the servente enough.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Thanks Slydini.
Here are some photos of different ideas on attaching it to tables.
If you have the trap table, look at the photo called "Raised Bracket and D-Ring connector option". It's a bit over half-way down the list. That takes about 2 minutes to install and is the best idea I've come up with so far. Although your impromptu method seemed to work. For a trap table, I like connecting it on the sides of the Servante and not the back as it hangs better.

http://picasaweb.google.com/frank.starsinic/TableServante#

Don't forget if you're always using the trap table, there's no need to ever remove it from the table. Just lift off the table (from the tripod) and turn it upside down. The servante will sit on the underside of the table nicely.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
Frank,
Thanks for the link. I like the Raised Bracket and D-Ring connector option. I'll more than likely go with that.
I can't belive how much stuff the Servante holds! You did a great job.
Thanks again,
Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Table Servante (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL