The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown's "Devil's Picturebook" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Bear
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
71 Posts

Profile of The Bear
From my own experimentation of these psychological forces, I've noticed a distinctly higher success rate when I've mentally convinced myself that they will work. I guess this may have something to do with subtle changes in body language and voice patterns, though of course it's never going to be a 100% shot.
There are two types of people in the world. Those that divide the world into two types of people, and those that don't.
petrakos
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of petrakos
Back to the question of delivery time for Derren's video: I ordered mine at the beginning of May and have still not received my copy a month later. In case you're wondering, I paid by PayPal. Should I be concerned?

Chris
Dr Omni
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of Dr Omni
Petrakos - It depends on where you live. I got the video (and book) from DB very quickly, but there again I live in the UK. If you live in the US or some other country, it's likely to take much longer, especially in the current international climate, where they're checking packages very carefully.

I suspect that DB simply mails stuff out himself when he gets the order, and have little doubt that he has plenty of other things going on than the mail-order operation. You might like to e-mail him and remind him that you ordered the goods a monnth ago, and see what he says.
Hypnotist and mentalist.
Websites: www.corporatemedservices.co.uk
www.doctoromni.com
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Quote:
On 2002-03-22 19:29, Julien wrote:
Did he find it so transparent himself that he used stooges at the Mc Millan convention?

No. Derren Brown did not use stooges at the MacMillan Convention.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
mclare
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of mclare
It's a really very good tape, although I think he could have used a couple of cameras.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown's "Devil's Picturebook" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL