The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Yigal Mesika new items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Finally My good friend Yigal Mesika visited came to visit his homeland Israel.

I got from him his new Tarantula Gimmick and it is fabulous! Such a superb gimmick with sooooooooo many new built in ideas.

But stay tuned... He also showed to me his upcoming Spider Pen PRO. Oh my G-d, I don't know if Yigal is a freak or a genius but this it the BEST levitation/animation devise EVER. Trust me, when it gets out, You've got to have one as well.
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
Got one tarantula.

wasnt working anymore after three days.
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Why have you spammed this advert here in the mentalism section? Why are you spamming this for your good friend here on the Café at all? Why don't you buy your good friend an ad?

Since you bring it up... I don't think it has 'sooooooooo' many new ideas. Although it does have a good promo video. The hookup itself it old, the gimmick itself is a nice idea... but it it stops working after three days....
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Sounds good Roei. I use some of Yigal's stuff but the tarantula will have to wait for a while. What's going on in the Israel mentalism circuit these days?

Lehitraot!
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1655 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Mine, as well as many others', still work perfectly fine after much more than 3 days. If you have a problem with the life of the device, contact your dealer instead of blaming the product. Maybe you just received a defective device. Sure it shouldn't happen, but that doesn't mean that Tarantula sucks.
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
Davit Sicseek, what is your problem?
Can't I say some good words on my friend's new products, at the moment I got the gimmick and was happy to play with it?

If it broke on you in three days, either your thread handling ability needs polish, or you don't know that invisible thread does break eventually...

My advice to you is to contact Yigal for better handling info or for gimmick replacement.
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
482 Posts

Profile of Roy
JAlenS,

Nothing much. I stared to work on a new show with a theater director. It's a great idea and I recommend any performing mentalist to work with one.

It seems that most of us walk the same way, talk the same speech and dress the same.
Director can show us different paths..
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
Quote:
On 2009-05-03 09:19, Roei wrote:

or you don't know that invisible thread does break eventually...

ye obviously it must be that.....how did I overlook that simplistic solution...
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
383 Posts

Profile of Badger
Lejon,

your lucky to get 3 days out of your Tarantula Gimmick, I only got 2 days...
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4951 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Remember - IT work requires lot of practise and dedication.
I have seen good & bad performance, its up to you to practise.
The "gimmick" is only a tool.

I have seen several magicians given up their work with invisible thread
they have not the patience to master the invisible technology with invisible thread. In my area very few do use IT in real life settings. Why? Probably -
they have not the courage to perform an effect with IT.
nachotuoni
View Profile
New user
Ecuador
58 Posts

Profile of nachotuoni
I had a problem. I followed all the instructions and watched the DVD, and the aspect of performing it naked amazed me (not to the limit of doing it haha) but I proved that doing it naked is not completelly possible. I shaved my hair of and I was impossible to do the Hovering. The IT didn't slide in my head...
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wow, never performed naked. Most venues I perform will not allow it.
jameme
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
193 Posts

Profile of jameme
Well..
I saw a friend performing with tarantula last friday
and it totally spooked everybody

I have heard the device itself breaks and not just the thread
so I'm still holding on this one
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1655 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Hair has nothing to do with being naked. Besides, you can use a different spot for the Hovering if you have no hair and it still works.
nachotuoni
View Profile
New user
Ecuador
58 Posts

Profile of nachotuoni
Just making my point.. and shure it can be done in a different spot, but just wanted you to know some detail...
Que viva la magia!
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
Mine works fine still. No problems at all. Someone I met thought theirs was broken, it just turned out they were holding it at a weird angle which stopped the thread from moving freely.
I love it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Yigal Mesika new items (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL