The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Win Celldomly Seen! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of magikeren
GET IT HERE:
http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=258869

COMPETITION:
PM me your own effect using the 'Celldomly Seen' principle.
THE BEST EFFECT WILL GET YOU A FULL REFUND ON YOUR PURCHASE!
Ending: June the 1st

CELLDOMLY SEEN
by Martin Vetter

From the creator of the critical acclaimed 'Gemstone Genesis', Martin Vetter is proud to present 'Celldomly Seen' - an effect with a method so clever and well hidden that you can't help hitting your head when you learn it.

EFFECT:
The magician ask a spectator to place his cellphone on the table. The magician then displays a list of 3 words. The spectator is then asked to think of any of the three. He don't say anything or point to anything. The magician then sends him a text-message. After the message is send the magician places his phone on the table for all to see - and he don't touch it again. The spectator then reveal his thought and checks the message - a match! The above is repeated with a list of 10 words. Again the text-message match! Finally, the test is conducted in EXACTLY the same manner exept no list is used. The spectator can think of ANY word!

* USE your own phone
* NO Gimmicks
* EASY to do
* INSTANT Reset
* NO Forces

-Martin Vetter
Martin Vetter - www.vettermagic.com
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
The effect sounds fantastic. I would have liked to see a full performance video though Martin. I don't trust stuffed animals as spectators... Smile

I'm going to take the plunge.

Luke
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Only one submission to the contest so far...So a good chance of winning!
Martin Vetter - www.vettermagic.com
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Win Celldomly Seen! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL