The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Subtle Card Creations - volume THREE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I recently spoke to Richard Hatch, and all systems are go for the next volume in this excellent legacy of Nick Trost. Richard told me that the next volume should be ready by next April. I want to take wagers on the colour of the jacket SmileI lost 5.00 to a friend with Apocalypse because, following the spectrum, the colour of volume four SHOULD have been green. Not complaining of course, that black volume is sexxxxy *Laughs. Yes, I KNOW all you science people out there that red and blue are opposite one another in the spectrum, but yellow and green are not.

Richard informed me that Nick Trost specifically did NOT want this collection to be like the Stewart James books. I LOVE huge books, but, gotta respect Mr. Trost's wishes.

A few people have not had high opinions of these - comparing them to the classic Card Magic of Nick Trost. All I can say is that these books are EXCELLENT, and they ARE selling well.

So, a deep bow to Messrs. Hatch and Randall for making this legacy of Master available.

Hmmmm this MAY be the first (and ONLY time) that Peo Olsson has been scooped on a book! I think I will have a Guinness or six later to celebrate Smile

Best to all, and thank you Nick Trost for ALL your great magic. I know you are frying the Saints as I write this Smile

Vlad
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Thanks for letting us know I cant wait!
MANOS FRIAS
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
126 Posts

Profile of MANOS FRIAS
Any person interested in the card magic of Nick Trost should read The New Tops magazine(now in cd). The Trost´s columns make a huge book of interesting card magic (I think that even some tricks from the Subtle series are in those pages too)
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
That's Great news, thanks.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Adam Wood
View Profile
Loyal user
Ontario, Canada
225 Posts

Profile of Adam Wood
I for one like this series and will take great pleasure in adding a 3rd volume to the set.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” -Doug Henning

"Don't make magic impossible, make impossible magic!" - Adam

PEACE, LOVE & MAGIC!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Subtle Card Creations - volume THREE (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL